Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2pac thread! what, why and who murderd the best ever!!??

2pac thread! what, why and who murderd the best ever!!??

i cant beleve this murder has yet 2 be solved, i dont thnk the l.v.p.d really cares, i no the government and l.a.p.d. dont!.....one of the worlds most talented, luved and hated men ever, gets murderd while the whole city watches!....was it biggie and them biggie tried 2 have him killed b4!!??, the state, the government?.. idk, but i personaly thnk suge had a major hand in the shit, pac was not getting along with suge at the time, and was bout 2 leave death row, after he fullfilled his 3 album contract with them 4 getting him out of jail, pac never needed death row wutsoever. he had endless unreleased tracks when he died, which were his, 2 use when he started his one lable, were talkin millions of dollars with those joints, and the only way they became death row property is if he died during the contract!? so suge had tons 2 gain by pac dying tht horrible nite, the police say suge couldnt of dun it, why would he have the shooter fire in his direction?? thts ur answer cuz it would fool everybody even the police! suge is a snake, everybody knows tht shit, but im curious wut yall think? if u dont like the thread dont reply, simple, dont hate, i luv and miss pac's shit, just imagine if he was still here, the possibilitys are endless!!!...oh yeah one more thing, the album loyal 2 the game...lol...great pac verse's but em completly ruind tht shit, he should of never been in charge of makin tht fuckin album, the production was trash, and he's got pac with g-unit, which would of never happend, and makes pacs voice say g-unit!!...lol!!!! tht was the worst album ever, thx em 4 ruining wut little we had left of the greatest ever!...even had a shitty joint with elton john, t.i.,obie trice, and em himself, should of only been pacs peps on tht album, wut a waste!!!!....i wanna hear wut yall think, and plz, he's not still alive, let tht rest! r.i.p. pac, the best 2 ever touch the mic! also wuts ur fave pac song, name a few if u must!...tech n9ne and 2pac the best two, 2 ever touch a mic!

bury me a g, solo version, sorry bout the quality, best its gonna get, very rare track!

mizeryluvkompany, AGREED.

PAC said the some of the realist shit I've EVER heard in music.

Unlike this gay shit out now a days about clothes, shoes, whips, hoes.

Pac was, and probably will be, the realist rapper of all time.

For me, its 51% Tech, 49% Pac for my favorite all time...its a toss up.

R.I.P Tupac.............................3 best to bless the mic Tupac,TEch N9ne, Mac Dre

excellent point, and if u catch heat its from sum pac hater, ur rite on tho man. nobody made songs bout there momma or batterd women till pac did, he was the most insitefull, and evrybody from all walks of life could relate 2 his songz in 1 way or another. we all got moms, we all are fearful of sumthing, we all wanna help people, pac had the most 2 say and said it! sumtimes it was like he was rapping 4 u, instead of 2 u, id be like i feel tht way 2, i luv my momma tht much 2, whenevr im down the first thng i do is put on a pac record!! he wore his heart on his sleeve and i dig tht, when i get 2 heaven the first thng im doin is catchin up with pac and tellin him thank u f 4 the inspirational music, and askin 2 hear sum of his new shit...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by nokaoi
    sorry pac aint got shit on tech .. tech would destroy pac at this point ... plus pac always talked mad shit on like half the world ..who knows who popped him but .. he's was a fake ass crybaby always whining about politics and shit and then saying he was gonna kill everyone and he never did a god damn thing about biggie poppin him in ny

he shoulda went to back up dancing or wighting poems

im fina get heat for this...but u sayin he's whinnin...ummm most rappers got something to be mad about.. u just said tech would destroy him..tech also mad about stuff.. and expresses it.. do u even know pac's background.. talkin about politics his mom had him influenced by that.. i believe she was a black panther or someone in his fam was...so yea he was gonna speak on how the world is...do u not wake up and be like damn this world is fucked up.. im not sayin ud make a song about it..but then again if thats how u felt and u didnt write on it..ud be a fake ass cry baby whatever else u said.. now let me take u back to i think 98...even dre said "its all entertainment..." nobody is actualy going out there doing what they sayin in they songs unless they crazy...its to entertain. there is some ppl who do every word of they songs..and sooner or later if its negative they will be dead.. there are some who dont really do nothing.. its called HIP HOP ARTIST..u are paintin a picture...thats why i be like man dont even look into the music sooooooooo deep that everything u hear u believe.. like eminem's new song.. if in it he says he killed dre.. aint dre still alive.. if he killed dre wouldnt he fuck his whole life and carear up? lol its entertainment man.. but then u got other songs that is real.. u gotta really pull back from the music a lil man. now i see why the churches and religion be tellin ppl to not be in WORLDLY music..its too easy to control ppls minds lol and make the world think ur a killer..when u just going to the bank cashin checks laughin at how easy it was to do that.... ahha i aint commin down on u tho man..u aint the only one who dont/didnt get the full pic. ooh and far as the pac going to do something about being shot.. um lets see..if i was on the verge of buildin something big i would talk about what happen to me vs going to kill the guy and endin all of my chances..lol its more than just me i would be fuckin up..i could always get him later on or have someone do it..or just let fate kill him off when he crossed someone else wit my hands clean.. i wish everyone thought this way vs the retalition on the spot way.. be cou man.

i aint gonna say that tech iz better than pac or pac was better then tech.they both have diffrent z and they are the best at whtat they do.(or did. in pacs case) wat i do believe iz that if pac was alive i know for sure him and tech n9ne wouldve done music together.and tech wouldve got the recognition he deserves.they knew eachother before pac died and QD3 told tech that 2pac was feelin his and flow.
    some of my fav pac song would defntly be: Made niggaz, Blasphemy,Against all odds,All eyez on me. Lost soulz...damn all of them.
    keep reppin STRANGE....THUG LFE >>>MOB.
    peace.WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!
    and FUCK NOKAOI or wat ever his bitch ass name iz.

is that all got to say.hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhaha

agreed, much luv homie, made niggaz is the shit, all his joint are, and this dude crying bout hit em up...lol..tht was the dopest diss record ever, now everybody does diss records 2 sell records, everybody. 50 made a career of dissn he filthy rich from the shit, and if biggie set me up, my friend, 2 be killed hes lucky all i did was a diss record, how this dude like pac then talks shit cuz dudes fed up, hurt, and scared??....pac made diss records an art, i dont understand how he sold out, he had beef and spoke on it, thts not selling out!! .....pac and tech the best there ever was!....and against all odds was the shit, all them n.y. dudes turned on pac, so he mashed on them, he was a rida!...biggie and puff are sum bitches, try 2 kill homie then lie bout it, big should of knew better then 2 come 2 the west coast, thought muthafuckas were gonna let shit slide!....how u gonna set up the west coast ledgend, (everybody on the west luvs pac till this day!) then try 2 cum threw and promote ur record after he's dead??...lol..stupid move big, stupid move!
    Quote Originally Posted by waquin
    i aint gonna say that tech iz better than pac or pac was better then tech.they both have diffrent z and they are the best at whtat they do.(or did. in pacs case) wat i do believe iz that if pac was alive i know for sure him and tech n9ne wouldve done music together.and tech wouldve got the recognition he deserves.they knew eachother before pac died and QD3 told tech that 2pac was feelin his and flow.
    some of my fav pac song would defntly be: Made niggaz, Blasphemy,Against all odds,All eyez on me. Lost soulz...damn all of them.

yea.biggie fuckd up for coming to kali after pac died.dat nigga waz fukern retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    agreed, much luv homie, made niggaz is the shit, all his joint are, and this dude crying bout hit em up...lol..tht was the dopest diss record ever, now everybody does diss records 2 sell records, everybody. 50 made a career of dissn he filthy rich from the shit, and if biggie set me up, my friend, 2 be killed hes lucky all i did was a diss record, how this dude like pac then talks shit cuz dudes fed up, hurt, and scared??....pac made diss records an art, i dont understand how he sold out, he had beef and spoke on it, thts not selling out!! .....pac and tech the best there ever was!....and against all odds was the shit, all them n.y. dudes turned on pac, so he mashed on them, he was a rida!...biggie and puff are sum bitches, try 2 kill homie then lie bout it, big should of knew better then 2 come 2 the west coast, thought muthafuckas were gonna let shit slide!....how u gonna set up the west coast ledgend, (everybody on the west luvs pac till this day!) then try 2 cum threw and promote ur record after he's dead??...lol..stupid move big, stupid move!

damn that was a good one.too bad i aint in school.thats where ur ignorant ass needs to be.but watever im done talkin shit over the computer.i aint a bitch like u.hidin behind a screen talkin shit to people online.

Quote Originally Posted by nokaoi
    what the hell your young ass doing outta school .. shut up and do your homework before you get grounded jeffrey

is that all got to say.hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhaha

thats true homie. i recognise that was my fault.we are all here to support the N9NE so its pointless to argue and fight.we are all better than that.
    i hold no recentment towards u and hope u dont twards me.
    STRANGE MUSIC ALL DAY ALL NITE.