Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is what mainstream rap has come to TECH please give us back our sanity Please watch if your a real tech fan.

this is what mainstream rap has come to TECH please give us back our sanity Please watch if your a real tech fan.

Yesterday i posted tech should do an industry is punks part 2 saying that he should call out every rapper who does stupid ass dances like lean with it rock with it that, soulja boy, crank dat batman shit and how every gangsta swears there so damn G wearing pink polos and now this proves my point for you dumb fucks who say oh well mainstream isnt that bad and im trippin because mainstream is ok sometimes hell no this is so sad look at thsi and tell me this is what hip hop is supposed to be??

i say its the perfect time to build a fucking time machine and go back to the days when all of us were proud to listen to the radio and not have to hear this stupid fucking shit all the time.

Omg I just blew my fucking brains out. Now I have to scoop up the pieces from the floor FUCK!

This shits dope listen to it. This dude is an unsigned artist. He actually mentions those wack ass dance niggas in his spit. That's why I posted it here. Not STRANGE material but he brings the old school flavor in.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ihBp_Ih3M

i like the song honestly,but just because i enjoyed the movie.

but yes i do want a time machine as well.i hate listening to the radio,but the kids i work w/ love it so yea :\

You should listen to the Song Crybaby... It's off the Killer album... Then come back and tell us what you have learned...

here you go Ken, this is for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnYk2g1ge-Q

GAY. Enough said. haha.

ya i own the killer and bitch i support my artists matt i have bought celcious and calm before the strom and cloude eye strom which look them up original copies book 150$$ so dont come up to me saying that i should listen then come back home about you go spend 450 then come to me and say go listen to this so how about you pop in your original planet rock from the ORIGINAL CD like i have and not on your itunes and listen punk bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Alvarez
    ya i own the killer and bitch i support my artists matt i have bought celcious and calm before the strom and cloude eye strom which look them up original copies book 150$$ so dont come up to me saying that i should listen then come back home about you go spend 450 then come to me and say go listen to this so how about you pop in your original planet rock from the ORIGINAL CD like i have and not on your itunes and listen punk bitch
    wow, a bit touchy are we.

You know Tech doesn't see a penny off the inflated prices you paid right?