Thread: I have an idea to change what's on the radio

I have an idea to change what's on the radio

Basically for the past couple of years I've been boycotting the radio. As most of you I also got tired of hearing the same bubble gum, watered down, sugar coated shit over and over again. So now i don't listen to the radio at all, and if i do it's always either and oldies or ical station. But here's what i'm trying to get at. If the majority of the country boycotts the "bitch-ass" stations then those station's ratings will go down, if they go down far enough they'll get cancelled, if they get cancelled it'll give us more chances to get our voices heard. What do you think?

Great idea but it's going to be hard to have the masses stop listening to the radio. Especially because the majority like "bubble gum, watered down, sugar coated shit" simply cause the fact the radio/media/celebs tell the people what to like and have such a big influence on what people should be wearing, driving, or listening to. Cause honestly 70%(guessed statistic alright smartasses) of Americans are "Follow The Leader" type bitches. Everyone wants to look and be like everyone else but themselves. Me I keep it cool I keep it real I don't feed into these influences. I try to stay different and STRICTLY STRANGE.

So for all the people keeping it real let's boycott the radio turn this shit around

The majority of people aren't into underground, if they were, we wouldn't be very underground - in other words, the same thing Tech198N9ne said, our army just isn't big enough.

Damn! preach it man haha. That's exactly 100% CORRECT (guessed statistic haha)

Quote Originally Posted by TECH198N9NE
    Great idea but it's going to be hard to have the masses stop listening to the radio. Especially because the majority like "bubble gum, watered down, sugar coated shit" simply cause the fact the radio/media/celebs tell the people what to like and have such a big influence on what people should be wearing, driving, or listening to. Cause honestly 70%(guessed statistic alright smartasses) of Americans are "Follow The Leader" type bitches. Everyone wants to look and be like everyone else but themselves. Me I keep it cool I keep it real I don't feed into these influences. I try to stay different and STRICTLY STRANGE.

So for all the people keeping it real let's boycott the radio turn this shit around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIiTZe6BWRk

This is what you get from the radio. You hear this. Its Noise. IT'S ALL NOISE!

yeah I haven't listened to radio in probably 7 or 8 years. Every now and then I'll give them a chance and flip it on and I'll get pissed in like 10 seconds and turn it off for another 4 years haha... It's always either commercials or STUPID ASS MUSIC