Thread: Krizz Kaliko Unstable music vid

Krizz Kaliko Unstable music vid

maaan, I was disappointed, the song is so amazing and I feel like the video failed to capture that, video coulda been wild, also, KALI Friday is baaaaack!

Vid definitely didn't do justice to what could be one of kali's best songs ever

give Kali aa break, if you loved music wouldn't you listen to it in the
    best headphones you can obtain? also, KKali Just dropped his album,
    sstill touring, he'll make new music, but tell me you watched
    the KKill SShit video more than once, And! Kali has given
    us an update on his music, his verse in Cast Out is the newest Krizz Kaliko in existence

Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

i want new music to bump not another video to watch one fuckin time

what do you drive, every new album I listen to debuts in my cari

No i just simply don't give a fuck about videos.. i don't sit around and watch music videos i like to take the music and bump it in the car. Give Kali a break? where the fuck do you come up with these responses? i didn't say "I WANT MORE KRIZZ KALIKO MUSIC" i said i want new music to bump, i wasn't particularity referring to Krizz Kaliko.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Worthington
    the KKill SShit video more than once, And! Kali has given
    us an update on his music, his verse in Cast Out is the newest Krizz Kaliko in existence

pfft, and who's "he" ? Kali?

Thats my car, its got a bumpin' system too. Yeah every time he releases an album i take it out to my car for a first time listen.

what do you drive, every new album I listen to debuts in my cari

No i just simply don't give a fuck about videos.. i don't sit around and watch music videos i like to take the music and bump it in the car.Give Kali a break? where the fuck do you come up with these responses? i didn't say "I WANT MORE KRIZZ KALIKO MUSIC"i said i want new music to bump, i wasn't particularity referring to Krizz Kaliko.

the KKill SShit video more than once, And!Kali has given

germ-x man i dont like you

Lol you're on here everytime I visit this site... And you're saying the exact same things you said in a thread that you started... I think u need a new hobby lol

<p ="text-align: left;">RedNose003 man i don't care

Lifes too good to sit here and worry about what a internet personality thinks about my internet personality. Especially someone who waists as much time as you on here. You Aint got nothing better to do on a Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

Yeah i am talking about shit I don't know of. But if you really want to know more about Kali Fridays watch this vid. You might understand it a little more. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=wijxC_Pptd0

your a faggot? you speak on shit you know nothing of. Reason i say this is because you called this a hobby..Despite what any of you faggots think I am only on this site as a time filler at work. I wouldn't waist my free time coming on to some website to read a bunch of idiots posts. lol fuckin faggot, i think that you need to find a new hobby and not come sit on the computer and worry about whatever the fuck it is that I'm doing.

Not to mention your post "And you're saying the exact same things you said in a thread that you started" isn't clicking
    Quote Originally Posted by vance69
    Lol you're on here everytime I visit this site... And you're saying the exact same things you said in a thread that you started... I think u need a new hobby lol

Lifes too good to sit here and worry about what a internet personality thinks about my internet personality. Especially someone who waists as much time as you on here. You Aint got nothing better to do on a Saturday?

All I meant was the videos were actually more than Krizz just walking around with headphones. I'm on mobile and I just come on here during work too lol nvm what I said. Lol

Yeah i am talking about shit I don't know of. But if you really want to know more about Kali Fridays watch this vid. You might understand it a little more. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=wijxC_Pptd0

your a faggot? you speak on shit you know nothing of. Reason i say this is because you called this a hobby..Despite what any of you faggots think I am only on this site as a time filler at work. I wouldn't waist my free time coming on to some website to read a bunch of idiots posts. lol fuckin faggot, i think that you need to find a new hobby and not come sit on the computer and worry about whatever the fuck it is that I'm doing.

Not to mention your post "And you're saying the exact same things you said in a thread that you started" isn't clicking