Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GetMusic.com [Sickology Songz!]

GetMusic.com [Sickology Songz!]

Okay...so I wuz lookin for a new ringtone for my phone...

You can preview the songz from sickology...I know itz like 5 secondz...but you can hear the beat and wordz...itz kinda like a teaser...but, I wuz really excited to hear 'em...lol.

Givez you an idea wut your goin to look for on the cd.

u heard em all? well dang lol ima wait tho..only what 2 weeks now i think!!! im fina stop even listenin to the sampler after this week!!

Yahh I heard 'em all...itz really different then the killer album I think...of course.

are you stupid? Look exactly 1 thread below this one and youll see i posted COMPLETE ALBUM SNIPPETS.....jesus why dont people look to see they post the same fucking thing as someone else

Chill the fucc out dood....you don't have to be so fuccin rude douche bag....I don't look at EVERY SINGLE post on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by krazee d
    are you stupid? Look exactly 1 thread below this one and youll see i posted COMPLETE ALBUM SNIPPETS.....jesus why dont people look to see they post the same fucking thing as someone else

another reason why this forum needs to be sectioned off !

To -krazee d-

Shut your fuckin mouth! She can post whatever she wants, her mistake she missed your thread, prick. Her opinion on them is probably better than yours anyway haha!

I got your back Amanda ; ) there's too many assholes on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen D
    To -krazee d-

Shut your fuckin mouth! She can post whatever she wants, her mistake she missed your thread, prick. Her opinion on them is probably better than yours anyway haha!

I got your back Amanda ; ) there's too many assholes on here.

HAHAAA! yea its a forum so its gonna be millions of the same post just worded different rather ppl see all the post or not..i just overlook the same ones sometimes. nothing big tho like a verbal fight over it lol amanda dont worry u cou!!

you can tell me to shut up all you want but when the thread right below yours is the exact same as the one you created that says something about your intelligence level....now if it was on page 2or 3 or whatever then i can see putting it there......

and to stephen d or whatever the fuck.....i never gave my opinion on them as i only listen to two of the snippets because i felt they would ruin the surprise of the full songs.....

i guess LDS is right this forum IS full of little kids.....no wonder why tech posts at siccness and not here....

Rain Dollaz says some real shit, add me homie!