Thread: check out my music

check out my music

me and two of my buddies started a group about 8 months ago. if you guys could take the time to listen to it any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Tech N9ne is my biggest influence and i feel it rubs off on me as an artist. not saying im trying to bite techs tho, i just try to bring the same intensity and genius lyricism that he does. heres the link: WWW.MYSPACE.COM/928SAINTS id mainly just like to know what you think of my verses but i wouldnt mind knowing what you think of the songs as a whole..

heres my verses "Lets Get High"- verse 2, "Panties Droppin"- verse 1, "Psycho"- verse 3, "You Fake"- verse 2

thanks for taking the time

Pretty kewl bro, kinda reminds me of AMB, but like a Sub Noize version or sumtin, good rhymes and flow, and kewl beats, heaps of potential, if u get this shit mastered I cant see why u couldnt go far! well done!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    Pretty kewl bro, kinda reminds me of AMB, but like a Sub Noize version or sumtin, good rhymes and flow, and kewl beats, heaps of potential, if u get this shit mastered I cant see why u couldnt go far! well done!
    thanks man that means alot. its nice gettin some good feedback for all the hard work... i know we got a few kinks to work out with the quality but weve came a long way from where we started lol. we learn more and more with each song... well have another track up tomorrow and i wanna get my solo track up this weekend so be sure to check back. give us an add while youre at it

sweet as!

shits tight bro keep it up.

also a side note. I love how we rappers today have people like tech, em, twiztid, potluck, ect. as influences instead of like back in the day where it was like big daddy kane and slick rick gettin people on that storytellin. they make us want to get better lyrically.