Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Online Play

  1. #1
    Junior Member Baliztik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9

    Online Play

    What up Techinicians. I was jus reading thru some of the forum topics: we need some random interesting shit to talk about instead of everyone repeating "i hate lil wayne" (weezy is a bad ass rapper he is jus way too damn popular) so lets switch it up n list some XBox live gamertags or sumtin find each other n shit. Mine is BaLiZt3k on xbox live look it up.
    Peace.

  2. #2
    chilton530

  3. #3
    anyone got PS3???

    v1Ct0rcArd3nAS

  4. #4
    man fuck u, u said u were sick on the sticks, i commented u 3 times 2 play me, and u never responded, ur trash and u dont want 2 play, u need 2 play on easy mode against the computer, id wreck ur shit, by halftime...lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Cardenas
    anyone got PS3???

    v1Ct0rcArd3nAS

  5. #5
    u talkin to me dawg?

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    man fuck u, u said u were sick on the sticks, i commented u 3 times 2 play me, and u never responded, ur trash and u dont want 2 play, u need 2 play on easy mode against the computer, id wreck ur shit, by halftime...lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Cardenas
    anyone got PS3???

    v1Ct0rcArd3nAS

  6. #6
    muthafucka did i reply 2 ur comment??? got damn rite i am, u wanna play or wut, why u keep duckin me??
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Cardenas
    u talkin to me dawg?

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    man fuck u, u said u were sick on the sticks, i commented u 3 times 2 play me, and u never responded, ur trash and u dont want 2 play, u need 2 play on easy mode against the computer, id wreck ur shit, by halftime...lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Cardenas
    anyone got PS3???

    v1Ct0rcArd3nAS

  7. #7
    hell yeah homie

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    muthafucka did i reply 2 ur comment??? got damn rite i am, u wanna play or wut, why u keep duckin me??
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Cardenas
    u talkin to me dawg?

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    man fuck u, u said u were sick on the sticks, i commented u 3 times 2 play me, and u never responded, ur trash and u dont want 2 play, u need 2 play on easy mode against the computer, id wreck ur shit, by halftime...lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Cardenas
    anyone got PS3???

    v1Ct0rcArd3nAS

  8. #8
    allrite cool,dont take nuthin personal im jus tryn 2 get u ralled up lil homie!!...lets get it, when u wanna play!
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Cardenas
    hell yeah homie

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    muthafucka did i reply 2 ur comment??? got damn rite i am, u wanna play or wut, why u keep duckin me??
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Cardenas
    u talkin to me dawg?

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    man fuck u, u said u were sick on the sticks, i commented u 3 times 2 play me, and u never responded, ur trash and u dont want 2 play, u need 2 play on easy mode against the computer, id wreck ur shit, by halftime...lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Cardenas
    anyone got PS3???

    v1Ct0rcArd3nAS

  9. #9
    right now dawg

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    allrite cool,dont take nuthin personal im jus tryn 2 get u ralled up lil homie!!...lets get it, when u wanna play!
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Cardenas
    hell yeah homie

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    muthafucka did i reply 2 ur comment??? got damn rite i am, u wanna play or wut, why u keep duckin me??
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Cardenas
    u talkin to me dawg?

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    man fuck u, u said u were sick on the sticks, i commented u 3 times 2 play me, and u never responded, ur trash and u dont want 2 play, u need 2 play on easy mode against the computer, id wreck ur shit, by halftime...lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Cardenas
    anyone got PS3???

    v1Ct0rcArd3nAS

  10. #10
    Senior Member ociris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    104
    mmA Garcia 119.(xobx360) not top 100 but i'm pretty good. Level 55 Gold cross. Props on the top 100 though.
    Anyone in here play pc games ?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. WHO'S GOT PS3 ONLINE?
    By STRANGEgenius in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 11:55 PM
  3. Madden 11 online Ps3
    By Nickbowen in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 10:38 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 12:13 AM
  5. PS3 online
    By VictorCardenas in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •