Thread: my tech inspired tatts

my tech inspired tatts

this is my right side http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=393892

this is my left side http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=393996

For an explination click on the animated pics that say comments feel free to respond to me on myspace or here just letting you guys check the shit out to see what you think.

dang thts gonna look dope

I inked myself with tech because its something im passionate about. I also have my sons name. Tech inspires me so much, just like my son. THATS why i have him tatted on me, and im gettin more tatts that are inspired by him.

http://z.about.com/d/tattoo/1/0/9/s/1/hctat54.jpg
    INSPIRATION NIGGA

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    I hear ya..... Eminem probally inspired a lot of white rappers to rap but there's no way you'd ink him on your arm. When i see the ocean i feel inspired to do better things in my life but i ain't gonna tatty up a title wave on my back? now my kids are my real insperation to get up n go to work be a better person have somthing to live for that's real insperation. Tech's shit is some of the best shit to listen to and can set a mood nicely but i wouldn't be wreckin my arrm or whatever just cause i love his music. idk

Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    I inked myself with tech because its something im passionate about. I also have my sons name. Tech inspires me so much, just like my son. THATS why i have him tatted on me, and im gettin more inspired by him.

Fuckin deadly dude!
    Very nice.

those r sweet here's mine

Anytime, rofl

thanks for putting my shoe in my mouth ya bastard lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn
    http://z.about.com/d/tattoo/1/0/9/s/1/hctat54.jpg
    INSPIRATION NIGGA

I hear ya..... Eminem probally inspired a lot of white rappers to rap but there's no way you'd ink him on your arm. When i see the ocean i feel inspired to do better things in my life but i ain't gonna tatty up a title wave on my back? now my kids are my real insperation to get up n go to work be a better person have somthing to live for that's real insperation. Tech's shit is some of the best shit to listen to and can set a mood nicely but i wouldn't be wreckin my arrm or whatever just cause i love his music. idk

Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    I inked myself with tech because its something im passionate about. I also have my sons name. Tech inspires me so much, just like my son. THATS why i have him tatted on me, and im gettin more inspired by him.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    those r sweet here's mine
    looks pretty cool

so what you're saying is you shouldn't get a tattoo unless it pays your bills or goes to your funeral? I get what you are saying about getting him actually tattooed on you just because you should never get a tattoo of someone who isnt dead, (I mean at some point people thought mc hammer was a good rapper haha... could you imagine an mc hammer tattoo?). but some people look at tattoos as art and if they like it then thats all that matters. you only get one body. might as well decorate it while you can.

I love Tech man but there's no way i'd ever get a tatty of him on my skin. The only tattoos that will ever appear on my body is representing my kids family n beliefs. I do believe tech is the best rapper but there's no way i'd be inking up my arm with a crazy red spiked nigga lol.

Truthfully tech don't give a fuck about you he don't pay your bills and feed your kids love you genuinely like family and take care of you when your sick or gonna show up at your funeral or be at your wedding why the fuck would you mark your arm up with that???? i'm not hating on you dude don't get me wrong to each there own but i have a hard time understanding some of you cats that do this.