Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD "NOTHIN" OFF ITUNES

DOWNLOAD "NOTHIN" OFF ITUNES

come on guys get on itunes and download The NOTHIN single off of itunes and show tech some love. O and write a review. i just got it and i only saw like 10 reviews on their. they wont even give me a star rating for the song cuz enough people havnt given a score. its only 1 buck!!!!!

ahhhhhh.. a fellow seachicken.. whats good?

sweet pic!! 'hawks are goin 11-5 this year.

lol!!!! this is comedy, u aintgettin threw the nfc west, we now own and run tht bitch, yall had ur chance, dominated the west 4 years now u get pushed 2 the side as we return 2 the bowl!!....sorry were big rivals, and im here 2 speak the truth bout the nfl!!.....az cardinals! super bowl bound again, and i luv beating up on the shithawks!...and we got 3 primetime games! best qb, and best wrs in the fuckin leauge wut u got? a bald qb, a wr, and...????? thts bout it...lol..its over 4 yall!

lol, well see whos wins the nfc. muhahahahah
    so yeah guys u get nothin single yet. get on that bitch and lets bring tech to the main page!!!!

the cardinals were just a flash in the pan. kurt warners like 53 and boldin doesn't even want to be there. if the hawks stay healty there is no doubt we'll be back on top again.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    lol!!!! this is comedy, u aintgettin threw the nfc west, we now own and run tht bitch, yall had ur chance, dominated the west 4 years now u get pushed 2 the side as we return 2 the bowl!!....sorry were big rivals, and im here 2 speak the truth bout the nfl!!.....az cardinals! super bowl bound again, and i luv beating up on the shithawks!...and we got 3 primetime games! best qb, and best wrs in the fuckin leauge wut u got? a bald qb, a wr, and...????? thts bout it...lol..its over 4 yall!

whoa hold up u ugly fuck, i never dissed u or said anything crazy 2 anybody, and u jus crossed the line, u stupid ugly irish lookin piece of shit!!....fuck u, and the seahawks, and u know shit bout football, warner has no knee problem, and he wont!, u fuckin ugly fuck!!...and bandwagoner huh?..lol..u know absoluetly shit, theyve always been my team, and this aint no sports site, i put tht pic on my shit cuz thts my team always, ur momma should of swallowed ur ugly ass, i bet u look like ur momma, fat and hairy, cardinals whooped yall twice last yr, and well do it again, the seahawks are goin nowwhere, the niners are better then yall! u fat retard!.....fuck u once again!...god damn ur fuckin ugly, i bet u get no bitches!...lol.....and if u do they look like ur fat ass mom, u bummy bitch!..AZ CARDINALS!...YALL GOT NOBODY ON UR SHITTY ASS TEAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by TECHN9CIAN
    Fuck the Tards! You know the record of SB losers the following year is not good right! Except for our Seahawks, we had no problems winning the following season after our SB "ripoff" hangover. The Tards are gonna blow just like Hurt Warner's knees this year. It is the year of the Seahawks in the NFC west this year! I cannot wait for you to cry in a corner as our now healthy bald QB destroys your Cardinals you bandwagon piece of shit! SEAHAWKS 4 LIFE!

ha ya'll take football way too seriously haha...TECH N9NE!!!!

fuck you bitch ass polish cocksucker!..the shithawks are trash, cardinals all day in this bitch!
    Quote Originally Posted by TECHN9CIAN
    Hahaha, damn you Tardinal fans get all worked up quicker than Michael Jackson at a daycare son! And for the record I am an ugly polish mother fucker, and I am 5'9", 180 pounds so that make me a fat ass! Don't get so angry that you type like an idiot either! That cannot be good for you! LMAO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Tards suck! SEAHAWKS 4 LIFE!

nope

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    sweet pic!! 'hawks are goin 11-5 this year.