Thread: Tech N9ne & Atmosphere

Tech N9ne & Atmosphere

I notice TECH N9NE & ATMOSPHERE have a few things in common.

1. The both have a song called "The Waitress." (Tech's on Killer and Atmosphere's on When Life Gives You Lemon's, You Paint That Shit Gold.)

2. With Sickology 101 coming out, they'll both have a song requesting another drink. (Atmosphere's "Pour Me Another" from their You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having, and Tech's "Poh Me Anutha" soon to be from Sickology 101).

3. The two of them also constantly remark about how they don't understand how they're not more successful because their shit is ill.

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this. I think it's interesting. And I love both artists, favoring T9 of course.

At Paid Dues, it was awesome to hear TECH say, "Hold ya spots 'cuz Atmosphere is coming up next." And then to hear Slug say "How you guys like Tech N9ne!?"

I'm not predicting a collab or anything, but if it did happen it would be interesting.

Thanks guy, folks. What're your thoughts?

I would love to see this happen

They're both from the Midwest, USA

yea i would alos love a collab it would be sick i love both there raps rescet both of them as underground artist tech expecialy since hes my fav rapper nxt to 2pac.....atmosphere would make another killer collab

haha 'requesting another drink' that was just funny to me.

Atmosphere is sick on their own tip. but slug and tech together would be weird. i honestly think tech would merk him to hard..

Yes, them making a colab would be a little weird. But they are both very very good in their own ways. (of course Tech is the best).

I would personally love to see Heiruspecs go on tour with Tech and Atmosphere. Heiruspecs has done stuff with Slug, and they are both from my home state of Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Q
    Atmosphere is sick on their own tip. but slug and tech together would be weird. i honestly think tech would merk him to hard..

I've been thinking just slug, not the beats of ant. i want to hear it, just i haven't been able to figure out the type of song that would sound good, cuz their s aren't too similar.
    I was thinking like a happy ending/god loves ugly type of song/beat.

that would b one sik fuckin song. have yal heard the shit slug did wit murs?? straight fire. now get all three murs tech and slug wit kali on the hook. HELL YA! get some beats by seven or fucking icy rock. hell fuckin ya

that would be sick! my 2 favs

Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    Yes, them making a colab would be a little weird. But they are both very very good in their own ways. (of course Tech is the best).

I would personally love to see Heiruspecs go on tour with Tech and Atmosphere. Heiruspecs has done stuff with Slug, and they are both from my home state of Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Q
    yea i heard atmosphere on a mixtape of midwest rappers he aight tho