Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on People it's time to step up the Forum Game

Come on People it's time to step up the Forum Game

Whats up peoples?
    a lot of folks are posting the same shit over and over again,for example you got like 20 Red Nose Posts , 1000 i hate lil wayne posting , 50 Tech is the best postings , All these what is your favorite Tech song postings etc,etc,etc. . Can we please talk about some more entertaining shit , I undertsand this is a strange website but damn we are not just limited to talking bout strange shit , Feel me? yall done already asked everything atleast 10 times lets switch it up a lil and throw some random shit in rotation,what yall think?

celeon
    www.iyemc.com

the form has been absolutely boring as shit lately, i definitely agree

I think it should be all Strange shit cause people get on some bullshit and start tryin to rep themselves or spam and that shit gets outta control.

I hear what u sayin , some catz do go overboard like Stir Crazy and that Shoe muthafucka , but that aint the angle im talking bout , All im saying is lets Beef up the Topics a lil random shit here and there aint gone hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    I think it should be all Strange shit cause people get on some bullshit and start tryin to rep themselves or spam and that shit gets outta control.

Foreal (LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    i've switched it up more then a few time's you'd have to look em up though lol. Everytime i go off topic on this site it gets like 5 replies 3 negitive ones outta the 5 then cycled out? So i usually only post new info or interviews or song's related to Strange Music. Most the threads i posted haven't been explored yet so i try n leak em first so i feel worthy or some shit lol. the reason we see 50 red nose threads is cause people only look at the first page then start a thread about it thinkin there sharing some news. Or another example is some one will start a red nose thread with the video inside. next dumbass will start a red nose thread with have you heard this yet? another dumbass will start a red nose thread with red nose is the anthem. Mother fuckers couldn't you just stated your opinions in the original thread for red nose do you not know that thread will end up back to the top again etc.....etc....

Damn Straight! If it's gonna be about Tech's new stuff It needs to at least be something we haven't heard about. We all know about The singles and Videos and stuff so we don't need to hear about it 1,000 times.

Agreed

will do

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop
    Agreed son.

check out the post i started here

Lets get some real music discussion going, I want to see where everybody's head is at regarding the rap culture.

How come you post some shit for people to go to that people have already talked about a million times in a post about trying to stop that type of shit?

Agreed son.

Lets get some real music discussion going, I want to see where everybody's head is at regarding the rap culture.

I know that you put a lot of detail into your post on there and that's good. but chances are no one else is going to put that much detail into their posts, and i've seen all of those top 5 " " on here before. not necessarily on the same post though.

To be honest, I've never seen such a in-depth discussion. Yeah we know everybody thinks Tech's the best, but there's more to speak on. Take it or leave it. The point was to throw out some names/ideas that don't really appear on the site (like Celeon alluded to), as I included groups and producers on the list in the post...never seen that b4....swalla back. Celeon had some good input...

Quote Originally Posted by behind the mask
    How come you post some shit for people to go to that people have already talked about a million times in a post about trying to stop that type of shit?

Agreed son.