Thread: Tech is tha best

Tech is tha best

I'm tired of seeing people hate on tech. Tech is THE BEST alive. Nobody can touch his shit. and i see all these posts saying ahhh nahh the old tech is better blah blah i like tha old shit more he was tighter. Times change and so do artist or they fall off. tech aint fallin off. Hes sharin his life, his heart n soul. This is his art his lifelong sacrifice but he loves it and he is the shit. I always have 2 get used 2 it when he comes out with a new cd, becuase its a different or some shit im not used 2 but i keep listening and befor i know it the new shit seems sicker then any shit ever. Artist are gonna change especially the talented smart ones. Get over it already. Realize what hes doing and open ur dam minds 2 his magnificient fukin show. This man is a genius and i appreciate all the music he does. Tech ur the greatest man. I just hope he knows how much of a difference hes made in some peoples lifes. he'll probably never read this but thats alright. Since the first day i heard tech about 8 years ago i cant stop listening 2 his dam music. Thanks to all tha other tech fans. anyone else feel like this? or am i trippen? anywayz much love 2 all stay up

I know what your saying, he is a genius indeed and hasn't lost a step either. I don't think their is a best rapper though everyone has their own opinion.

yea but some peoples opinions in all honesty can suck my dick. i mean cmon wayne went tripple platnum. thats just sad 2 see wat musics turned into and wat people like at this point. tech should be fukin rich. Like he said 'if music was about inovatin and penetratin,generations by generatin musical integration, it wouldnt be about limitation and demonstratin, imitation withen er blatently just descenigratin" but music aint about that shit its only about fame and gay shit. techs tha king whos wit me

Lil Wayne, Kanye West,Jay Z & Nas are not the best I know that.