Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech should do a part 2 of industry is punks

Tech should do a part 2 of industry is punks

I truly believe tech should just as he did with psycho bitch as we all now his fan base grew his sound is breaking down the mainstream so i say he calls out every rapper who does that stupid synthesisyzing bullshit to their voices and how supposedly there so damn gangsta and will blast up anybody wearing a pink or yellow polo vest wanna B ass G's to gents type of shit and how every rapper thinks lil wayne or T-pain will help them sell ringtones and singles tech should spray all those pussies with his rhymes calling em all out saying while you guys are stuck listening to and i quote "and id rather be pushing flowers then in the pen sharing showers, i got so many bitches they call me mike lowry which has no rhyme scheme at all but lil wayne will make it rhyme its dumbasses like lil wayne and the people who listen to him that make rap music have a bad name.

That would be a beautiful Part 2 ! I agree 109% with you and everybody else who thinks he should. Isn't there a F.T.I 2 with Kottonmouth Kings ?

that would be off the chain

I think the whole kod album is gonna be some dark hardcore industry is punks shit

yes, why yes they do
    Quote Originally Posted by $~BiG~LeWiS~$
    That would be a beautiful Part 2 ! I agree 109% with you and everybody else who thinks he should. Isn't there a F.T.I 2 with Kottonmouth Kings ?

with a song like blacken the sun i think we'll be seeing some killer clown shit. its comming out around holloween so lets hope
    Quote Originally Posted by cody
    I think the whole kod album is gonna be some dark hardcore industry is punks shit

Yeah if he does something like that he could call it The Industry Is Still Punks

He did, I think it's called Red Nose.

He did I think its either called Crybaby or Red Nose

I don't know man. I wouldn't want to tamper with a ic. And who says Weezy and Pain don't have any talent. Wayne is great lyrically and Pain brought a whole new sound to the game. Listen to Kanye's Graduation and tell me it's not real. I have mad respect for Tech and the industry. I don't think the Industry is Punks is a diss to the industry as it is a diss to the industry not noticing him.