Thread: Flamez Kutt Kalhoun

Flamez Kutt Kalhoun

wen did this mixtape drop, i kno itz ben out 4 a minute, were do you buy it at, or cop at,

get a membership to http://thebattkave.ning.com/main/aut...ve.ning.com%2F. He has it on there for download.

pretty sure u can get it on Kutts myspace or on EBay. Ive seen it on EBay before. Dropped less then 2 years ago i believe.

Dropped almost 2 years ago. It's a bomb ass mixtape. Hit Me Back is the shit.

It was released September 18th 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutt_Calhoun

I couldn't find it ANYWHERE, so I just said fucc it I'll just download it. It should be on thepiratebay.org still. Thats where I got it.

Your best bet is unfortunately a download. I have two, but they aren't for sale. I had an easy hook up for the album, so I never had to worry about finding it, but without my connection, one copy would have never seen the palm of my hand.

Kutt may still have some, but I'm not entirely sure. I will see what info I can find out about some still-existing copies not on ebay. They tend to get a little overpriced there, rather than through a passing of hands.

You also might try and contact 3syllables, she was the one handling Kutt's myspace/paypal account for the sale of the CD. just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    Your best bet is unfortunately a download. I have two, but they aren't for sale. I had an easy hook up for the album, so I never had to worry about finding it, but without my connection, one copy would have never seen the palm of my hand.

Kutt may still have some, but I'm not entirely sure. I will see what info I can find out about some still-existing copies not on ebay. They tend to get a little overpriced there, rather than through a passing of hands.

Yeah. Contacting Jess would be another good way of finding out about the mixtape. It's not hard to find her on Tech's MySpace.

good lookin out technicians

Most of them are gone, from the people that were selling it.

I got mine.