Thread: Street team compensation idea

Street team compensation idea

I know the street team has been around for a long time, and I've only been on it for 2 years and a few months, but I also know I'm not the only one who has ever thought we should get a little more compensation other than free admittance to a show once, maybe twice a year. So at first I had the idea of, what if we got the CD we were promoting for. Then realized that may cost a little too much on Strange's end considering there's a street team in every state, sometimes multiple teams in each state. So my second idea, which I think would work out.. What if each team just got a couple of the pre-order shirts from each album? That way we'd have the shirts to wear while we're out promoting for the album. Just a thought I had while I was pre-ordering Stone's album.

I was just talking yesterday saying I should get more for the work I do. But it's our choice whether we want to do it or not out of love for the label. We can easily be replaced by someone else who would enjoy doing it for absolutely nothing. I consider myself lucky to be on the team. Plus you get to keep a poster or 2.

San Antonio Tx doesn't have a team which I could conduct.few years ago I was on but for whatever reason the rep stopped getting at me.I would like to be put on again and promote real music.

Thanks for being 100% off topic

Quote Originally Posted by OneLoveNeverTwo
    San Antonio Tx doesn't have a team which I could conduct.few years ago I was on but for whatever reason the rep stopped getting at me.I would like to be put on again and promote real music.

Our street team came up with the idea of letting the street team go on stage for Imma playa. How sick would that be? Doesn't cost them anything and everyone's happy!

That'd be interesting for sure

Quote Originally Posted by J9X

Our street team came up with the idea of letting the street team go on stage for Imma playa. How sick would that be? Doesn't cost them anything and everyone's happy!