Thread: DISAGREE WITH ME

DISAGREE WITH ME

I THINK YOU GUYS SHUD QUIT HATING ON EMINEM. HES NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYBODY WITH THAT VIDEO, HE DID WHAT THE FUCK HE WANTED (LIKE TECH).
    HAVE U HEARD HIS SKILL IN THAT SONG? ITS AMAZING. U PPL ON THAT 4 BAR WEAPON CLASH POST COULD NEVER WRITE ANYTHING NEAR AS INCREDIBLE AS HIM, BUT UR ABLE TO SAY HE SUCKS? NONE OF US ARE LYRICALLY INCLINED ENOUGH TO SAY EMINEM SUCKS.

WE ALL HATE THAT PPL CANT SEE PAST TECHS FACE PAINT OR SONG CONTENT TO SEE THAT HE IS THE GREATEST AND TRUEST RAPPER.
    U GUYS R DOING THE SAME THING WHEN U DISS EMINEM FOR HIS VIDEOS AND SHIT. HE IS THE 2ND BEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME. BRING IT.

I agree, Eminem has talent. It's a little to the left just like Tech. Listen to his lyrics...would you rather have another Souja Boy?

souja boy is the best rapper alive.... sike

well id like to think im pretty lyicly inclined...which is y a can say eminems tha shit

p.s. ima juggalo...so i can say fuck tha juggalos that say he sucks...n im not white, so i can say fuck all tha racists that say white boys cant rap

Well, I do like Eminem, its just that I wasn't feelin his last single tho--
    Hopefully Relapse will be better then what I think its going to be.

eminem is the shit i like alot of his songs but that song is fuckin stupid thats why im hatin on it. I cant stand the chorus

Lyicly inclined huh? Lyricists at least know how to spell oh and write GOOD! I mean well.