Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Throwback Fat Tone(RIP) & Killa Tay performance

  1. #1
    Senior Member Celeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    128

    Throwback Fat Tone(RIP) & Killa Tay performance

    This is where it all started .....

    "It Starts in Da Middle" Album release party (1999) out in Kansas.

  2. #2
    Wow, my dude. I've never seen any footage of my brother FT before. Much respect, homey.

  3. #3
    WATS UP WITH MAC DRE'S DEATH.....WAS IT FAT TONE.... I NOE FOR SURE IT WASNT TECH DAT KILLED MAC

  4. #4
    Senior Member Celeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Wow, my dude. I've never seen any footage of my brother FT before. Much respect, homey.
    No prob man,sorry for your loss.
    yeah man i've known Tone since bout 8th grade or so when he lived out South in Kirktown ,shit at the time this footage was shot we were fucking around with the same label before he got scooped up by Tay & Bo "Hellbound Records" Thats where it really all started.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Celeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by ERNIE a.k.a. LIL TECH
    WATS UP WITH MAC DRE'S DEATH.....WAS IT FAT TONE.... I NOE FOR SURE IT WASNT TECH DAT KILLED MAC
    Naw,even the cops put it out that Tone didnt have shit to do with it

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Wow, my dude. I've never seen any footage of my brother FT before. Much respect, homey.

    No prob man,sorry for your loss.

    yeah man i've known Tone since bout 8th grade or so when he lived out South in Kirktown ,shit at the time this footage was shot we were fucking around with the same label before he got scooped up by Tay & Bo "Hellbound Records" Thats where it really all started.

    I've never met Tone but he made a huge impact on my life. RIP to the KC Pac.

Similar Threads

  1. Throwback! Brotha Lynch Hung
    By Tech R9an in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 01:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 07:39 PM
  3. Throwback Thread: Tech N9ne
    By E.Wills in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 11:53 PM
  4. This Ring Performance
    By Mizery93 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 08:06 AM
  5. Throwback Thread
    By E.Wills in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 02:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •