Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Im New

Hello Im New

I would like to say, please stop people who think your all cool because you listen to underground music. I would like to ask you, whats the difference between Mainstream and Underground? NOTHING think about it. Music is Music no matter what except its your taste. When tech n9ne goes mainstream, what are you going to do? Stop listening to him because he went or be a real man and still support him? You think about it hes the same person, just not making the same thing over and over again cause hes a musician. Some people say he isnt bringin it like he use to. Ahhh shadd up okay, I dont wanna heeeeear it bud. Go tech n9ne that is some good music man.

It doesn't matter to me either, but if they started puttin tech on the radio in vancouver, they would censor and tech isn't tech if they censor him.

well its not all black and white like that dog, dont b so simple minded...for tha most part, its about tha content...in tadays mainstreem, everything is about pretty much tha same shit...n its ALL soft...tha reason y i dont like tha mainstreem is because it dosent let in anything els either tha usual...n theres also tha skill level...most mainstreem rapper dont have any rhyme scheme wat-so-ever...it all sounds tha same...thay say tha mainstreem's all about punch lines, but their punch lines are all so simple n plain...that mixed with thur docter seuse type rhymes, its all compleatly predictable...if i went n watched bet fer a wile i could probly rap along wit them without having any prior knowlage of those particular songs...as opposed to tech, solo bizzy bone, twiztid, hed pe, etc. ...there are many reasons y people choose underground over mainstreem...so it would be neieve ta say there is no difference between tha two...n even more so to assume that people would stop listening to tech mearly because he's gone mainstreem...which he pretty much has acoplished already

sorry dog, but that is too blatent of an insault to underground fans' intelegents for me to not set straight

First of all bud, music is music so you could suck a dick. NOtice how tech makes great music, and he listens to everything? Hmm i wonder why. Cause hes mixing it up.. if you listen to only underground your not doing anything. I ask people what they listen to. They say everything, except country. Why? Why not country its music. Fuck people are ignorant. Thinkin its cool to only listen to one thing, pretty stupid to me. You think what you want man but honestly man, your immature
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    Good explanation. I started to write some shit down similar to what you just said but i figured if this person can't tell the difference between main and UG i'm waisting my fuckin time with a real IDIOT.
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkSick
    well its not all black and white like that dog, dont b so simple minded...for tha most part, its about tha content...in tadays mainstreem, everything is about pretty much tha same shit...n its ALL soft...tha reason y i dont like tha mainstreem is because it dosent let in anything els either tha usual...n theres also tha skill level...most mainstreem rapper dont have any rhyme scheme wat-so-ever...it all sounds tha same...thay say tha mainstreem's all about punch lines, but their punch lines are all so simple n plain...that mixed with thur docter seuse type rhymes, its all compleatly predictable...if i went n watched bet fer a wile i could probly rap along wit them without having any prior knowlage of those particular songs...as opposed to tech, solo bizzy bone, twiztid, hed pe, etc. ...there are many reasons y people choose underground over mainstreem...so it would be neieve ta say there is no difference between tha two...n even more so to assume that people would stop listening to tech mearly because he's gone mainstreem...which he pretty much has acoplished already

sorry dog, but that is too blatent of an insault to underground fans' intelegents for me to not set straight

MAN FUCK WAT U TALKIN BOUT HOMIE...
    1 TECH IS NEVER GOIN MAINSTREAM
    2 THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAINSTREAM AND UNDERGROUND
    a.To be mainstream you have to want the fans to like you and get radio play to be undergound you dont have to do that just be real and you be found
    b. About 80 percent of mainstream music is the same and talk about the same thing...all these fuckin dances and shit comin out to make people happy...fuck them and there labels
    c. Damn near anybody can get signed now for example oj da juice man...wat the FUCK were these people thinkin...soulja boy sold a million fuckin record from a goddamn dance
    d. Underground music is totally uncencored and uncontained...on the underground you can say watever you feel and noboday can tell you anything...your oblivious to the fact of how different the 2 are
    f. You wanna hear the difference between mainstream and underground start off by listenin to the radio and how most of the rap songs sound alike then listen to tech n9ne then necro and tell me you cant distinguish between the two types
    3. So imma end this with a FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    MAINSTREAM

VS UNDERGROUND Need i say anymore Bitch!

CO-SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G.N.F. AKA Dat Nigga
    a.To be mainstream you have to want the fans to like you and get radio play to be undergound you dont have to do that just be real and you be found
    b. About 80 percent of mainstream music is the same and talk about the same thing...all these fuckin dances and shit comin out to make people happy...fuck them and there labels
    c. Damn near anybody can get signed now for example oj da juice man...wat the FUCK were these people thinkin...soulja boy sold a million fuckin record from a goddamn dance
    d. Underground music is totally uncencored and uncontained...on the underground you can say watever you feel and noboday can tell you anything...your oblivious to the fact of how different the 2 are
    f. You wanna hear the difference between mainstream and underground start off by listenin to the radio and how most of the rap songs sound alike then listen to tech n9ne then necro and tell me you cant distinguish between the two types

Double Co-sign.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    CO-SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G.N.F. AKA Dat Nigga

Tech is never or will go mainstream.

The Mainstream will just go Tech

DUDE EVERYONE DISAGREES WITH U "NEW GUY"

EVERYONE ALREADY EXPLAINED TO U HOW DIFF MAIN N UNDERGROUND ARE.. SO IF U DONT GET IT YOU NEVER WILL. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOUVE NEVER HEARD REAL MUSIC NOW AND ITS FUCKIN SAD. U DONT KNOW SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

UR THE MOTHERFUCKER THAT THINKS UR COOL CUZ YOU LISTEN TO EVERYTHING "JUST LIKE TECH"
    WELL GUESS WHAT. TECH N9NE LISTENS TO ALL MUSIC THEN HE SPITS BAD ASS UNDERGROUND MUSIC!!

FIGURE IT OUT