Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech is Down for Juggalos, accept it.

Tech is Down for Juggalos, accept it.

Yo, all I know is Tech gots Clown Love. He may not be a Juggalo, but he is Down for us enough to Represent us. Search is Tech N9ne a Juggalo? Gives links, check it out. Thats why he made Ima Tell, also listen to Bout' a Bouble, This is Me. I think we all like those songs. Even non Juggalos/juggalettes, he mentions us. Like Bout' a Bouble- faic paint and Juggalettes with bouble butts. Ima Tell-This is the town where the CLOWNS put it down baby. This is Me- Strangas Shadys, Psychopaths, and Juggalos! He also had done a song with Twiztid, Bury Them all. He did Thug Pitt with ICP Kottonmouth Kings, Bone Thugs. A other song City 2 City by Kottonmouth Kings Feat Tech and Krizz. In the song Kottonmouth says, let me get a Whoop Whoop from our home boy Tech, and he does it. Plenty of times. Like I said he got much Clown Love and he is Down for us. Dont believe me, look it up, there is a video interview about it.

You are straight stupid if you think Imma Tell was for juggalos, he made that song before he had ever collaborated with ICP. Check the dates fool. And yeah he has done a lot with the Psychopathic camp, but has he recently? I think he might be wising up and started to distance himself from those no talen retards. Just my opinion.

It would be stupid for tech not to show love to juggalos that's his biggest market
    If someone is filling your pockets it would be fake to not show em love
    But on the other hand he's been talking about "the killer clown" long before mentioned
    The juggalos or anything to do with icp

he gonna be at the gathering this year so he aint distance himself from the juggalos

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    You are straight stupid if you think Imma Tell was for juggalos, he made that song before he had ever collaborated with ICP. Check the dates fool. And yeah he has done a lot with the Psychopathic camp, but has he recently? I think he might be wising up and started to distance himself from those no talen retards. Just my opinion.

He didnt have to tour with ICP yet. He always wondered who we were way back for the tour of Angelic, he asked and we said. He been supportin ever since. Yes he did not tour with ICP yet, he didnt even know of. But hey, thanks for the opinions, like to hear all sides. I just know he down for us. Tech may have not of done anything with ICP, but with Blaze Ya Dead Homie, a other Psychopathic artist, same with Twiztid.

Forgot to mention, yes he did do Ima Tell before he collaborated with ICP, but he was still down for us since a little after Angelic.

I could a give two shits less what Tech says, I like his music, doesn't mean I have to share his fucking opinion. I'm not a mindless drone like the fucking juggalos. Tech can do whatever he wants musically doesn't mean I will agree with it. But if you look a who tech is collaborating with now it seems he's going for a more intelligent rap scene i.e. Murs, Crooked I, Chino XL. All who have more intelligence in one verse than ICP has in their whole catalog. So go on listening what ICP ALLOWS you to listen to. Because you know damn well if ICP said fuck Tech N9ne, you fuckin' drones would just be like "Yes sir"

Oh Fuck no, we are just as smart. You dont know the meanin of Juggalos. All haters dont know the real meaning. We dont do everything ICP has to say. Tech is just off the hook. We are not brainwashed. Just know your facts right, ICP sends messages to us. Look it up. By the way, we are not normal, we are freaks and wierdos givin a fuck less on what people think of us. We are outgoing. We like to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    I could a give two shits less what Tech says, I like his music, doesn't mean I have to share his fucking opinion. I'm not a mindless drone like the fucking juggalos. Tech can do whatever he wants musically doesn't mean I will agree with it. But if you look a who tech is collaborating with now it seems he's going for a more intelligent rap scene i.e. Murs, Crooked I, Chino XL. All who have more intelligence in one verse than ICP has in their whole catalog. So go on listening what ICP ALLOWS you to listen to. Because you know damn well if ICP said fuck Tech N9ne, you fuckin' drones would just be like "Yes sir"

its doesnt matter to me.....i just dnt like some juggalos tht take some of there music seriously...pretty sad when they take there music to the most extreme point when some of the songs were made for fun. ether way if tech is or isnt a blood or is or isnt a juggalo dnt matter not like juggalos are a gang and not like im be mad if he aint a blood hes got mad love for both and his music is good enough for me not to care ether way

TECH FAN FOR LIFE!!!!

I could see where you are coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    its doesnt matter to me.....i just dnt like some juggalos tht take some of there music seriously...pretty sad when they take there music to the most extreme point when some of the songs were made for fun. ether way if tech is or isnt a blood or is or isnt a juggalo dnt matter not like juggalos are a gang and not like im be mad if he aint a blood hes got mad love for both and his music is good enough for me not to care ether way

TECH FAN FOR LIFE!!!!