Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GTA V for 360 Crashing

GTA V for 360 Crashing

I'm having this crashing issue and saw on a couple of different gaming forums that a good amount of others are having similar problems, so I'm posting about it on here so if anyone else is having the same/similar issues, or better yet has found a solution, they can share.

For me I start playing and make it anywhere from 15-45 minutes in, then the screen goes black and shoots me back to the rock star logo. Tried re-installing the install disc, formatted hard drive, and cleared cache, to no avail.

Also returned game and got ANOTHER new copy, same issue, pretty certain it's not my console considering it has no issue playing any of my other games like, farcry 3, saints row 4, or black ops 2.

Ive heard it could be hard drive issues.

well fuck....that was the last thing I wanted to hear.....

Quote Originally Posted by Balistick
    Ive heard it could be hard drive issues.

I'm having no problem. From what I've read, crashing is only happening on some OG non-slim 360s.

thats whats confusing the shit out of me, is that seems to be the gist of what I'm reading, but mine is a slim, I'm hoping my luck is just shitty and I got 2 fucked up discs.

Quote Originally Posted by ???
    I'm having no problem. From what I've read, crashing is only happening on some OG non-slim 360s.

I got the og xbox from 05 and it plays fine, im actually surprised its working.

I've got a 4gb slim 360 with 32gb external memory and GTA V is working fine for me and I have definitely clocked in some hours on the game!

Works just fine for me, i heard it was the older ones and the ones without much memory

IGN had An article about it with possible solutions, id link u but i very rarely go to ign on a computer cuz i have the app on my phone, and i never go here on a computer either so just check it out when u get a chance