Thread: I Need some constructive criticism

I Need some constructive criticism

myspace.com/itstrauma
    i want ya'll to let me know what you think bout my music this aint no lil wayne type of shit yo im an up an coming artist from florida let me what you think.

ay bro its not bad. dat represent song is pretty dope. but imo the other songs like real thoughts and stand tall sounds like you're just talkin into the mic. idk keep at it though man

well bizzy bone is one of my influences but i dnt sound like him you confused me for sysho some one who i featured in 3 of my songs. and yea got no paper still so i gotta work with the mic i got.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop
    aight G...now I ain't no rapper, but lemme see if I can level with you.

I think you got a good foundation to build off of. Beats are ok, nothin spectacular but they will do. What kind of mic/mixing software are you using? A higher quality mic might be in order.

Try to infuse a lil more character into your rhymes. Like I said, you've got a good foundation, but sometimes it sounds like you're rappin without a purpose with no real direction. Don't spit the same verse using different words...A bit monotone at times as well.

Also, you might want to switch ur name. Not saying its bad, but its not distinctive enough. IMO, I wouldn't remember your name if you asked me on the street to listen to a cd...ya dig? as in..."what was that kids name again?...Drama? Trauma?" Its kind of a default name, but if you think it works, by all means try to use it to your advantage.

I can hear a lil Bizzy Bone influence my dude. Might wanna stay away from that rapping/harmonizing...thats been done, be original.

Timing...needs a lil work, don't try to squeeze too many words in-between bars...messes up the patternin'...

That is all...thanks for sharing son.

thank you for the support yo new music on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Michael
    ay bro its not bad. dat represent song is pretty dope. but imo the other songs like real thoughts and stand tall sounds like you're just talkin into the mic. idk keep at it though man

[object]http://musicservices.myspace.com/Modules/MusicServices/Services/Embed.ashx/ptype=4,ap=1,plid=86914,artid=17013797,skinid=16,profid=442272074[/object]
    Myspace Band Player Generator

dats some pretty ill shit dude...all i hurd was tha first song tho...it wouldnt let me listen ta any of tha other ones tho...yo man, u should go check out ma page on here, i got some song n shit kina...check em out, mabi we can colaborate er sum shit