Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Em's new video.

Em's new video.

we made you.

hahaha the song isn't that great. but em has crazy creativity and the video cracks me up.

what are yalls thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DptkI0EY6ZY

people need to stop making the same threads.

PPL NEED TO STOP WIT THE NON STRANGE MUSIC THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey were all music lovers here.

yes i know this website is TECH N9NE. but still we can talk about more than just tech.

*dont get me wrong i love tech as much as all you. first one to buy a ticket for sickology 101 tour in my town lol.

It's a forum people are going to talk about stuff other than strange. If you put a group of technicians in a room are they only going to be "tech this" and "strange that"? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by FREEE88
    PPL NEED TO STOP WIT THE NON STRANGE MUSIC THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuckin' awesome video. Hilarious as usual. Can't wait for the REAL shit tho ~

cmon man, the strange shit all the time gets boring, theres nuthin wrong with talkin bout other topics, im all 4 it!! if its music sports politics, i dont care theres more live then your fave strange song!

Quote Originally Posted by FREEE88

It's just his joke song of the album he has at least one for each album
    Quote Originally Posted by TECHN9CIAN
    Just some more weak ass mainstream garbage! He should just give on the rap game and get a job on Mad TV. What is up with that arabic sounding motherfucker! Straight garbage! Strange Music All Day All Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, the first two released songs have been horrible IMO, very disappointing, maybe it will get better

He still is way too annoying to listen to now, especially if he keeps up with the arabic sounding vocals. We shall see...

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    It's just his joke song of the album he has at least one for each album
    Just some more weak ass mainstream garbage! He should just give on the rap game and get a job on Mad TV. What is up with that arabic sounding motherfucker! Straight garbage! Strange Music All Day All Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aye tough guy put your guard down and actually listen to the song, listen to how he raps and how good he flows, this shit is just as complex as a tech n9ne song. he doesnt give a fuck about what you think at all. he has already been on top of the game and he's still rappin sick as fuck, he deserves props just like tech.. this song is fuckin funny and badass.. cant wait for this album