Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech n9ne tour with bonethugs?

Tech n9ne tour with bonethugs?

Shit imagine tech and bonethugs on tour. how sick would it it be? bone thugs would have to open for him cuz he is better.

Words can't explain how fucking sick that would be.

That would be amazing but whether you like it or not you know Tech would open for Bone not vice-versa.

I know right. if u think about it it might be better for him to open cuz he would show the crowd he shits on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    That would be amazing but whether you like it or not you know Tech would open for Bone not vice-versa.

That's what Im talking about and John would be happy because Technicians and Juggalos love Bone Thugs N Harmony.HAHA I just had to say that shit. I was thinkin Cypress Hill too. Did Tech go on tour with them already. I thought like when he went on tour with Bone Thugs a place in honolulu woudnt let Tech open for him and he created riot maker because the reason they said the wont let Tech open is because the people their would cause riots . But ya I would go to that shit in a heart beat.

Yeah u know wut im talkin about. I represent my shit son. I stay down with the clown cuz i been down with ICP the longest. They represent wut im about and when i see other artist who want fans like ICP. Its pisses people off that we like a group that cant rap as fast as tech and have dedicated fans. So FTFO

ICP's put about as much work in to making themselves known as Tech is now. ICP don't care anymore, they realize whether or not people noticed them they already have a huge dedicated fan base. So, all is good in their eyes. They even put in the back of one of their albums "Thanks for getting this shit. It don't even matter how you got it, you might of knocked a mother fucker out and ran off with it. All we're saying is thanks for the effort." Regardless of what you say, ICP are underground vets.

I respect ICP and I like some of their shit. I just dont want them to tour with Tech. Thats all im tryin to say.

They allready toured once, but it was just 3 from Bone, It was tight though!!!! But i would love to see all 5!!!!!

It already happened! Tech joined bone and DMX on the walk these dogs tour for like 15 or so shows! It was sick as fuck Bone and Tech...and DMX but his shit was weak