Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech next tour with ICP?

Tech next tour with ICP?

How fuckin vicious would it be to see Tech N9ne and ICP on tour? Tech be going on tour with KMK and there tight but im a juggalo and think him on stage with the wickid clown would be off the chain. OR atleast hook up with them at the Gathering of the Juggalos 09.

Hes has been there done that, I think he is ready to strat to tour with more of the mainstream rap artist now. But you never know, either way I will show up to support the circus.

see thats the only problem, im not a juggalo, and dont like icp one bit, or kmk's, but he did tour with them, i almost didt go cuz, i dont wanna listen 2 there shit, but i luv tech and go everytime i can. luckly tech went on b4 kmk's and when he was dun we all left. the problem is like when he did a tour with only strange, and paul wall, we all stayed the whole time, the show was dope and the hood was there, if u dont like kmk or icp it kinda sux i think he gained alot of fans off those tours with the clowns, but also lost alot, cuz i dont no one person that likes or listens 2 icp or kmk, there no where near tech's level, no direspect there techs boys but a good show with real hip-hop artist, is the way 2 go, in my opinion. which ever tech duz im there anyway, hes my artist and i support him 2 the fullest, hes been my fave and always will be period

It would be better if he toured with Twiztid.

I wouldn't go. This idea is a fail.

Yeah that would be tight too. I just would like to see tech on stage with ICP rockin the face paint it would be sick.

I think it would be kick ass if he toured with Cypress Hill or BTNH or a kick ass Hardrock/Metal band like Sevendust,Mudvayne, Korn, Static-X. That would be dope as hell. Or Rage Against the Machine. The best of rock and rap. They could have a tour like that and it would be something original and unique. Whatever band he tours with could learn how to play a Tech song with their instruments like Rage Against The Machine learned How I could Just Kill A Man by Cypress Hill and they play the shit live together. Thats just me though.

No... That is NEVER going to happen EVER again....sorry. I've got love for juggalos, but it just doesn't make since for him to do that. It would take him a step back instead of a step forward; Tech is on the verge of international stardom and mainstream fame, he doesn't need to carry that ICP/Juggalo persona with him any longer, its bad press for him as an artist. Tech is the most talented artist in the game or definitely Top 5 in all categories (flow, lyrics, etc.) and by him going on tour with ICP who are largely considered to have produced some of the worst music in the past decade is going to stop him from being internationally known as one of the greatest rappers of all time. Anyone in Psychopathics camp or affiliates will never be considered anything more than trash by mainstream media, which most is except for Blaze, Twiztid, and some Boondox. But Tech N9ne does not need that stigma on his music...again.

Sick as in wanting to puke out of disgust, right?

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Yeah that would be tight too. I just would like to see tech on stage with ICP rockin the face paint it would be sick.

Shit yall mutha fuckers hatin he be rockin the face paint. He got the face paint idea from the clowns. So maybe he might. Listen to DJ clay vol 3 - lets ride. Tech is sick when he hook up with psycopathic he try his best to show he is better. But the show would still be tight. Id rather see ICP with tech than Paul Wall or KMK.