Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHAT DOES TECH USE???????

WHAT DOES TECH USE???????

IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THIS OUT FOR A LONG TIME BUT CANT FIND IT SO I THOUGH SOME TECHNICIANS WOULD KNOW BUT WHAT BEAT MAKING PROGRAM DOES TECH USE?

thats a good question.

i have no idea.

Tech doesn't make his own beats. Michael Seven Summers does a lot of his beats and I know Young Fyre is starting to do some beats for him and he did the Like Yeah Beat on Killer 1. But if you wanting to know what to use then Fruity Loops is the best for Hip Hop but another good program to use and what I use is Reasons but it's a little more complicated.

Matic Lee and Wyshmaster did most of the beats on Sickology. I think Seven is pursuing other artists.

YEA I KNEW THAT BUT JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT THEY USED

Quote Originally Posted by Micah
    Tech doesn't make his own beats. Michael Seven Summers does a lot of his beats and I know Young Fyre is starting to do some beats for him and he did the Like Yeah Beat on Killer 1. But if you wanting to know what to use then Fruity Loops is the best for Hip Hop but another good program to use and what I use is Reasons but it's a little more complicated.

most hip hop artist use Fruity Loops

Quote Originally Posted by LEONARD DUSTIN COLE
    YEA I KNEW THAT BUT JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT THEY USED

Quote Originally Posted by Micah

most polished producers use a mixture of synthesizers(keyboards), a good music program for the computer,and a good mpc akai (for drums,high hats and samples). oh yeah and live instruments
    l

He uses "seven" ha ha and rob but im pretty sure the both use protools

yungfire uses fruity loops

hell yea, i use fruity Loops, check out my page and give my beets a listen to, tell me what yall think. It is cool i can take the good and the bad comments, hopefully they are all good though,lol