Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate the title "best rapper alive".

I hate the title "best rapper alive".

I've seen it used a lot on these forums. I hate it just because you can't really compare a lot of rappers because they have different ways of doing things. Rap is so broad of a genre. Tech is one of the best. But there is no such thing as a best rapper.

definitely one of thee greatest dats grazed da mic....agreed

WTF......U CULD HATE ON US BIG TECH FANS ALL U WANT CUZ TECH IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE

fa sho tech is the best. he may not bw your favorite rapper, but he is the greatest lyricist ever and thats a fact point blank like it or not

yes there is and its him dont get it twitted and come on tech's site and try to say he isnt the best. obviously im not the only true tech fan who honestly believes tech can blow any artist out of the water. so i guess your just going to have to set there and keep hatin on us because we wont ever and i mean EVER stop sayin tech is the best.

I hate people named fofy

There are different aspects to lyricism (metaphors, similes, rhyme schemes, etc). Whether, you'd like to believe it or not there may damn well be a better lyricist then Tech. I think Chino XL is a better lyricist then Tech in some ways. I think DZK is a better lyricist then Tech in some ways as well. I hate Lil' Wayne because his fans are convinced he's the best rapper (sorry to mention weezy). It's just a stupid thing to say and if you think not then you are just ignorant. Don't take anything I say the wrong way neither.

you have some nerve trying to get on an artist website and try to bash him. they may be all good and shit but no one has the rhymes of tech and he can rap to any beat you need to start listening to his shit cuz apparently you avent listened to much tech.

Tech is my favorite rapper and I think he is the best. I kind of get what Fofy is saying though because everyone has different tastes in rap and what might be the best to one person may not be the best for another. Tech is in an Elite group and in that Elite group one person might like someone else a little better than Tech for some reason but Tech is just behind. But someone else might think Tech is the best but that other persons favorite rapper in that elite group is right behind. Get what Im saying Even though personaly Tech is my favorite rapper.
    An example is Brotha Lynch and Tech N9ne. I like Tech N9ne better than Brotha Lynch but Brotha Lynch is right behind. Someone might like Brotha Lynch the best but Tech N9ne is right behind.

but he doesnt need to b coming on tech's site and saying this he needs to post on some other haters website or keep his thoughts to himself