Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: DONT DISS TECH!!!!

  1. #1

    DONT DISS TECH!!!!

    THERES A LOT OF POEPLE THAT DISS TECH ND ONE OF THEM IS A QUEER NAMED PERZ DOPEST.....WRITE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE U HERD THAT DISS TECH SO I CULD LOOK UM UP ND LEAVE THEM A F U COMMENT

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    190
    that fofy bitch or whoever on that one thread hating the true tech fans for saying we think hes the best

  3. #3
    Define hating. I'm a Tech fan myself. I just hate the "best rapper alive" title. It's just an ignorant thing to say. Get it straight I ain't no Tech hater. He's in my top 5 favorite rappers.

  4. #4
    Honestly I see no point in leaving "F U COMMENT"s. If they hate him chances are they'll hate him even more just because you said "F U", If you really care so much try to politely point him to some good Tech music if he doesn't like it so be it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member AJ16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    602
    But you said you hate the technicians that say Tech is the best rapper alive, hey homie if you a technician you should know we dont back down when it comes to backin strange to tha fullest......True Technicians are 100% for life!!! True Tech fans dont have him in their top 5 they have him #1 and will argue that till the end of time!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Define hating. I'm a Tech fan myself. I just hate the "best rapper alive" title. It's just an ignorant thing to say. Get it straight I ain't no Tech hater. He's in my top 5 favorite rappers.

  6. #6
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    I think you're a fucking FAGGOT

    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Honestly I see no point in leaving "F U COMMENT"s. If they hate him chances are they'll hate him even more just because you said "F U", If you really care so much try to politely point him to some good Tech music if he doesn't like it so be it.

  7. #7
    So you hate me for thinking Tech is the best rapper ever. Fuck You. Tech IS and ALWAYS will be the best rapper ever. All Hail Aaron O' Mighty

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    But you said you hate the technicians that say Tech is the best rapper alive, hey homie if you a technician you should know we dont back down when it comes to backin strange to tha fullest......True Technicians are 100% for life!!! True Tech fans dont have him in their top 5 they have him #1 and will argue that till the end of time!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Define hating. I'm a Tech fan myself. I just hate the "best rapper alive" title. It's just an ignorant thing to say. Get it straight I ain't no Tech hater. He's in my top 5 favorite rappers.

  8. #8
    Why because I think it's pointless to let a hater get to you? Your the idiot who's hating right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Price
    I think you're a fucking FAGGOT


    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Honestly I see no point in leaving "F U COMMENT"s. If they hate him chances are they'll hate him even more just because you said "F U", If you really care so much try to politely point him to some good Tech music if he doesn't like it so be it.
    To AJ: If you think I'm not a "true" fan just because I think the "best rapper" title is stupid. Then go suck a dick. You don't have to think an artist is number one to be a "true" fan. Otherwise you're only a "true" fan of Tech N9ne, which would make you an idiot for only liking one artist. Regardless of what you say I'm a "true" Tech fan.

  9. #9
    Senior Member AJ16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    602
    Damn homie you take things too personal, ime just sayin technicians are passionate about strange music, i like all kids of rap, Potluck, Bonethugs, Twista (OLD SHIT) Dirtball, Atmosphere, list goes on......BUT TECH STILL THE BEST!!!!!! And for you to say you hate us for saying that, then yea i question loyalty.....Tech gave up everything for his fans, so his fans will do whatever it takes to get him to the top....anyone that doesent like it can FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805
    lol drop it perzdopest isn't shit i met him and i threatned him straight bitch made or mitch bade lol

Similar Threads

  1. My Diss Towards The Jokerr: Taurean J - Stop Crying(Man Up) The Jokerr Diss
    By TaureanJTheSeedFromHell in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 01:17 PM
  2. Who can diss Tha Joka the best?? look inside to find out. Mic dont lie. :)
    By Dr. Haze (Swizzy Sweets) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 06:09 AM
  3. HOPSIN-Dont Tell Smokey Doe(Novi Diss)Part 2
    By Katastrofik303 in forum Videos
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 08:10 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:40 AM
  5. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •