Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DONT DISS TECH!!!!

DONT DISS TECH!!!!

THERES A LOT OF POEPLE THAT DISS TECH ND ONE OF THEM IS A QUEER NAMED PERZ DOPEST.....WRITE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE U HERD THAT DISS TECH SO I CULD LOOK UM UP ND LEAVE THEM A F U COMMENT

that fofy bitch or whoever on that one thread hating the true tech fans for saying we think hes the best

Define hating. I'm a Tech fan myself. I just hate the "best rapper alive" title. It's just an ignorant thing to say. Get it straight I ain't no Tech hater. He's in my top 5 favorite rappers.

Honestly I see no point in leaving "F U COMMENT"s. If they hate him chances are they'll hate him even more just because you said "F U", If you really care so much try to politely point him to some good Tech music if he doesn't like it so be it.

But you said you hate the technicians that say Tech is the best rapper alive, hey homie if you a technician you should know we dont back down when it comes to backin strange to tha fullest......True Technicians are 100% for life!!! True Tech fans dont have him in their top 5 they have him #1 and will argue that till the end of time!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Define hating. I'm a Tech fan myself. I just hate the "best rapper alive" title. It's just an ignorant thing to say. Get it straight I ain't no Tech hater. He's in my top 5 favorite rappers.

I think you're a fucking FAGGOT

Honestly I see no point in leaving "F U COMMENT"s. If they hate him chances are they'll hate him even more just because you said "F U", If you really care so much try to politely point him to some good Tech music if he doesn't like it so be it.

So you hate me for thinking Tech is the best rapper ever. Fuck You. Tech IS and ALWAYS will be the best rapper ever. All Hail Aaron O' Mighty

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    But you said you hate the technicians that say Tech is the best rapper alive, hey homie if you a technician you should know we dont back down when it comes to backin strange to tha fullest......True Technicians are 100% for life!!! True Tech fans dont have him in their top 5 they have him #1 and will argue that till the end of time!!!!!

Why because I think it's pointless to let a hater get to you? Your the idiot who's hating right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Price
    I think you're a fucking FAGGOT

To AJ: If you think I'm not a "true" fan just because I think the "best rapper" title is stupid. Then go suck a dick. You don't have to think an artist is number one to be a "true" fan. Otherwise you're only a "true" fan of Tech N9ne, which would make you an idiot for only liking one artist. Regardless of what you say I'm a "true" Tech fan.

Damn homie you take things too personal, ime just sayin technicians are passionate about strange music, i like all kids of rap, Potluck, Bonethugs, Twista (OLD SHIT) Dirtball, Atmosphere, list goes on......BUT TECH STILL THE BEST!!!!!! And for you to say you hate us for saying that, then yea i question loyalty.....Tech gave up everything for his fans, so his fans will do whatever it takes to get him to the top....anyone that doesent like it can FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!

lol drop it perzdopest isn't shit i met him and i threatned him straight bitch made or mitch bade lol