Thread: THOUGHTS ON RELEASING RED NOSE VIDEO

THOUGHTS ON RELEASING RED NOSE VIDEO

JUST A THOUGHT THAT CAME TO MIND BUT TECH SHOWED THE VIDEO AT PAID DUES SOMEONE RECORDED IT AND STRANGE TOOK IT OFF IVE HEARD THEY MAY BE WAITING ON A DEAL WITH MTV OR BET BUT TECH MIGHT MAKE US ALL WAIT TILL WE GO TO THE SICKOLOGY 101 TOUR CONCERTS THEN SHOW THE VIDEO THERE THEN AFTER THE TOUR RELEASE THE VIDEO TO THE COMPLETE PUBLIC.... JUST A THOUGHT WHAT DO YOU THINK?

it makes sense to me

I just posted a discussion on this but no one responded. Yeah I said that they might wait on a deal for MTV or BET. I heard that somewhere . I dont think its a good idea to release the video after the sickology tour. I hope that not the case because not everyone can go to the tour and people that arent familiar or dont know about Tech wont be able to see it. Because the only people that go to the concerts are Technicians. So the video wont be able to expand his fanbase or sales because people that never heard of him wont be able to see it until well after the cd is released.

i thinking mtv or somthing like the real MTV not MTVu lol cus if it was just for the fans why pull it off the internet when thats all it would of cirtulated through anyway! tech has plans for this video! i hope

Saw the video. They'll won't show it on MTV or BET. There to fucking scared to show it. How is it gonna look if they start promoting someone who came up with FTI stand. Just my thoughts

I think they pulled it off because it wasn't the OFFICIAL video. It was from someones camera so it wasnt the best quality.Who knows they may give him a chance at least I hope.

It probably lies on the fact if MTV think the video will make them money or not, if it was about showing good music then they would, i don't think they will show it, but lets hope they do

idk when theyll release it, sooner the better, and fuck bet and mtv, i no he feels tht way but wut can u do, u gotta get exposer, 2 broadin ur fan base.

where can i watch the video of the paid dues showing red nose?

no where strang pulled it from youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by TCKN9NE623
    where can i watch the video of the paid dues showing red nose?