Thread: Anyone know how Tech And Kaliko origanally hooked up??

Anyone know how Tech And Kaliko origanally hooked up??

Just wonderin if anyone knows how they were origanally affiliated? And how they got started in the music biz together......

Krizz Kaliko began his musical career in the late 1990's when he began working with a local producer by the name of IcyRoc Kraven. Another local rapper by the name of Tech N9ne was also collaborating with IcyRoc at the time, which led to the two rappers meeting. Tech N9ne was currently working on a song titled "Who You Came To See" and Krizz made a comment that the song could have a better hook. Tech offered up the opportunity to prove his case, and Tech was blown away when Kaliko proved just that. Tech would bring Kaliko into his "inner circle" which would eventually result in Kaliko signing to the label co-owned by his new found friend.

I think that sums it up pretty good

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    Krizz Kaliko began his musical career in the late 1990's when he began working with a local producer by the name of IcyRoc Kraven. Another local rapper by the name of Tech N9ne was also collaborating with IcyRoc at the time, which led to the two rappers meeting. Tech N9ne was currently working on a song titled "Who You Came To See" and Krizz made a comment that the song could have a better hook. Tech offered up the opportunity to prove his case, and Tech was blown away when Kaliko proved just that. Tech would bring Kaliko into his "inner circle" which would eventually result in Kaliko signing to the label co-owned by his new found friend.

Thanks homie!!! Always kind of wondered that...

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan

lol..ask lds, im sure he know's...lol