Thread: Celsius

Celsius

Does anyone know why the older version of Celsius sells for $150 and the newer version sells for $20?? what is the difference that makes the price go up so much?

damn i didt know that if its true, i remember u could only get that cd b4 absolute power came out, at 7th heaven in k.c. i was lucky enuff 2 get a copy. its a good cd but was way old even at the time. it was sum shit diamond did, i think??

alright well shit. I guess maybe i will just buy the one that is $20. Its the same way for Calm before the storm also. Weird really, Some are way expensive and others are cheap. Dont really understand the reason for that.

Its a rare CD that some collectors prefer to have. Although not sanctioned by Tech himself, some serious collectors value it. Now wether or not you wanna buy a 150 dollar cd just to have in a collection is on you, and should only lie in the eye of the beholder.

Expect those prices continue to climb as tech gets more exposure.

Because Tech is god. You see you buy the Original copy for $150 and a backup for $20 make sense?!

Yeah alright well since Tech didnt even put the cd out himself i dont really see the need to have the actual version of it..

Quote Originally Posted by TECH198N9NE
    Because Tech is god. You see you buy the Original copy for $150 and a backup for $20 make sense?!