Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skatterman & Snug Brim...

Skatterman & Snug Brim...

iS IT TRUE THEY LEFT Strange Music?

yes

they left to pursue other things

Its 100 percent true they got another deal its some bullshit they fit right in on Strange there sales aren't gonna get any better.

For some reason I keep thinking that the reason they left is because there album did not sell well. Don't know just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Its 100 percent true they got another deal its some bullshit they fit right in on Strange there sales aren't gonna get any better.

Straight from his myspace
    "We realize there are a lot of rumors and speculation at this time regarding the status of Skatterman & Snug Brim and their relationship with Strange Music. For those that are curious, Skatterman & Snug Brim have fulfilled their commitment with Strange Music and have decided to explore and pursue other opportunities. While they are no longer signed to Strange Music, all of us here at Strange wish Skatterman & Snug Brim the best in their new musical and creative endeavors."

They seem to think that Strange was holding them back, but to be honest I think they will sell more when not on Strange.

a luv s&s but honestly thay have mainstream potential thay have good concentions wit t.i. and young buck and thay have tha potential 2 blow i just saw them march 27th with critical bill and goin 2 see them april 10th much luv and respect 2 them but i think tha reason y thay left is not much promotion..just my opinion

Does anyone have any info on this is Kansas City mixtape that they are promotin on their myspace

It was suppose to be out about a month ago or something and then it got pushed back to April 1st but it still hasnt come out yet. Not sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    Does anyone have any info on this is Kansas City mixtape that they are promotin on their myspace

Quote Originally Posted by jake921660
    They seem to think that Strange was holding them back, but to be honest I think they will sell more when not on Strange.

That's because they have sold more records without the aid of Strange Music.