Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WORST TECH DISS SONG EVER!!!!!!HAHAHA!!!! THIS DUDE IZ MAD WACK! TECHNICIANS UNITE!

WORST TECH DISS SONG EVER!!!!!!HAHAHA!!!! THIS DUDE IZ MAD WACK! TECHNICIANS UNITE!

JUST FOLLOW THE LINK AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND!!! DIZ NIGGA IS HATIN LIKE CRAZY! WE NEED TO SHOW THIS TO TECH..............REAL TALK.........
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLmb3VHvYs

yea i saw this shit on youtube too this fag is wack idk where he got the idea to try and do somthing like this he must not have been in his right mind!!!!! bet you he wont say anything in a room full of technicians.......... yall know the outkome of that

yea no doubt brah. hes guna try to rap against a sickologist and its not gonna be pretty! i really hope that tech sees this and completely fuckin crushes him.........fuckin faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum
    yea i saw this shit on youtube too this fag is wack idk where he got the idea to try and do somthing like this he must not have been in his right mind!!!!! bet you he wont say anything in a room full of technicians.......... yall know the outkome of that

este**

Quote Originally Posted by mister_no(ir)
    LMAO

ests maricon no puede ser serio!!!!!!

hahahaha. Why would you go after the greatest rapper alive?

this dudes fuckin usless

to be honest tech shouldnt even go at him like dat...it would give this fuckin mitch bade recognition! dude aint even good enough for the teacher to give him a lesson. thats how 50 got big...dissed jayz, and jay came wit some fuck 50 cents and now cat got plays. besides if tech heard it he'd prob jus laugh shit off cause dude def knows nothing about rap haha

lmfao!!! wo0o0o0ow this dude really mustbe out his dam mind!!! yo i agree put himin a room full of technitions..the outcome would not be good..shit but him in a roomw it tech n it wouldnt be good iether..i mean if u really think about it u kinda gotta give him props..i meanmost ppl come after the best so he thinks techs the best..lmao im a kidding myself?? tech needs to fuckin demolish this dude!!!

We don't have to promote this kind of ANGRY dude...he aint on the TECH's LEVEL...point blank...

Im pretty sure theres already a thread on this