Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else think tech would be better if it was just him and kaliko on stage without kutt?

Does anyone else think tech would be better if it was just him and kaliko on stage without kutt?

I think kutts different doesnt go with techs music and he really dont do anything on stage when hes out there with tech,kaliko does.

your a fool

kutt makes tight music like bunk rock bitch but he doesnt do anything on stage with tech real talk im not a hater just want some opinions

i disagree with you very much so

Kutt does have a mainstream ...
    and he doesnt do a whole lot on stage...
    but he completes the set.

yeah i agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by xXGhost CXx
    Kutt does have a mainstream ...
    and he doesnt do a whole lot on stage...
    but he completes the set.

woooooooooooooooooooow stop jeffin! boi the sho wuldnt b as dope i think the 3 together kill itd be like say u listen to kmk right u take one element out an dloc an richter did king spade an daddy x did his thing hearin them on there own jus dun sound right but put em all together an its a wrk of art... just like the 3 headed monster of strange it just wuldnt b the same magic... would u take dre from eminem an 50 or vis versa ???? NO NO NO AN NO AGIAN... just sayin in my eyes they ot all the rite elements in all the right spots an its fuckin great

yeah but kmk are one group thats why they are called the kottonmouthkings tech kutt and kaliko are seperate rappers they arent all three called something so its not like your taking someone out of a group

Quote Originally Posted by AMP'D UP!!!
    woooooooooooooooooooow stop jeffin! boi the sho wuldnt b as dope i think the 3 together kill itd be like say u listen to kmk right u take one element out an dloc an richter did king spade an daddy x did his thing hearin them on there own jus dun sound right but put em all together an its a wrk of art... just like the 3 headed monster of strange it just wuldnt b the same magic... would u take dre from eminem an 50 or vis versa ???? NO NO NO AN NO AGIAN... just sayin in my eyes they ot all the rite elements in all the right spots an its fuckin great

tru tru... just sayin dont think itd be the same effect jus wuldnt b the same an do agree wit the whole other s... but again dun see it bein the same without...

Man thats crazy. I disagree. Ppl been sleepin on kutt
    krizz k has a more broader range of s but when you compare albums kutt is just a lot more consistent at the moment.
    B.l.e.v.e was strange's first certified ic in my opinion straight the fuck up!!!!Every song on that album is banging front to back left to right.Honestly I know most of you will beg to differ but i liked Bleve better than anghellic no lie.Not by much but i just thought it was more of a well rounded perfected album.Feature presentation fell short of the greatness of bleve but was still a solid follow up.
    And yes i think that feature presentation was better than kalikos debut.I honestly think k.k.is more talented but kutt doesnt try to be anything else but himself and thats one of the reasons that i always look forward to hear bloody kutty cal onna track.Dont get me wrong kaliko is dope but time will tell if he can pull off an album doper than bleve.vitilago was a solid debut also but it just didnt live up to the hype.I mean come on they boasted that is was on the level of something outkast shouldve done,but it wasnt.So as far making full length quality albums ,kutty has the edge.I mean thats where it counts doesnt it???