Thread: To everyone whos saying tech is selling out

To everyone whos saying tech is selling out

first of all fuck you.
    2nd of all. why cant tech be on the same level of respect in the mainstream that say wu tang or the hill or BONE get. they still do there shit wit the underground and usually only fuck wit mainstream ppl that arent being whored by the industry. there aint nun wrong wit that i think it would b hella sik if tech got that level of respect and hes gttin there wit being on mims new album twistas new album and who elses. if your a real tech fan like me youll b happy for tech hes gettin wat hes deserved and still hasnt changed his that much only to fit him. red nose is one of the hardest songs hes done. and listen to the samples for KOD there hard as fuck. so just b happy for tech dont say hes sellin out cause he aint

nope, i dont think hes sold out at all, but i will say that gettn on the track with mims was....well surprising, mims is fucking trash period, he cant rap, and had one hit song, well not even a song, a hook, this is why im hot, he jus said that like a hundred times...hes flat out garbage. im all 4 tech in every way, i want him 2 get his respect, but mims?? hes in the same leauge as shop boys, soulja boy, plies, sean kingston, and so on, thats jus a few i named. i give a fuck wut u say, mims fuckin sux, that track may help mims career but not techs, cuz real hip-hop heads, dont even listen 2 mims or take him serious, its not that we dont like him, we hate him period.

real talk he aint sellin out to me i still think he got his FTI attitude but he just anna work woth different artists hes at a level no independent rapper has ever been at before especailly underground well i cant say underground but it took hard work to get where hes at now since nutthowze he been doin it well now he better than ever

Couldn't have said it better than that!! ( That track most likely did help mims career but mims definitely did nothing to help tech, I mean tech really don't need help from nobody never has never will he is the king of rap.)
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    nope, i dont think hes sold out at all, but i will say that gettn on the track with mims was....well surprising, mims is fucking trash period, he cant rap, and had one hit song, well not even a song, a hook, this is why im hot, he jus said that like a hundred times...hes flat out garbage. im all 4 tech in every way, i want him 2 get his respect, but mims?? hes in the same leauge as shop boys, soulja boy, plies, sean kingston, and so on, thats jus a few i named. i give a fuck wut u say, mims fuckin sux, that track may help mims career but not techs, cuz real hip-hop heads, dont even listen 2 mims or take him serious, its not that we dont like him, we hate him period.

Why do people on this forum talk about such stupid shit?

2nd. How can Tech sell out? Have u seen the album cover for Sickology? Not exactly mainstream friendly..