Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: flesh-n-bone

flesh-n-bone

hope yall werent wait 4 a whole group reunion soon....just found out that yesterday flesh got pulled over again and was charged with poss a firearm...lol...amazing, dude jus did 8yrs for the same shit, he got out july 08, somethings will never change!.....some people never learn, or even care...i guess.

hes being held without bail...mite go down 4 along time this time around.

God damn it... its true I was hopin it wasnt I think they already recorded there new album though.. but damn.. its just disappointing he wud let his fans down like that after 8 years of waiting... hopefully he gets a lesser charge cause he didnt actually threaten anyone this time....

awww shit we got a seahawks fan in the house!!..lol.....its all luv homie, were division rivals so u know its goin down!..yall had ur run, but now we takin over the nfc west!..cards gonna win that bitch again.

Quote Originally Posted by cody
    God damn it... its true I was hopin it wasnt I think they already recorded there new album though.. but damn.. its just disappointing he wud let his fans down like that after 8 years of waiting... hopefully he gets a lesser charge cause he didnt actually threaten anyone this time....

Ha HA yeah its on bro!!! although statistics are against the cardinals even having a winning season next season, I think they will do alright. I dont expect much from the hawks this year but Im excited to see the new receivers and now everyone is healthy. Who did the cards lose??

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    awww shit we got a seahawks fan in the house!!..lol.....its all luv homie, were division rivals so u know its goin down!..yall had ur run, but now we takin over the nfc west!..cards gonna win that bitch again.

They have alot of shit recored for the album with Flesh on it

damn it seems like homie is tooled up all the time for a reason better to be caught with it then without it
    hes probably gonna get broken off for this time if its habitual

make that two seahawks fans.

yeah those wr's are gonna help yall out but u need a new qb, and rb. cards o is prolly the best in the nfl if they keep boldin, weve so far lost antonio smith 2 the texans, j.j. arrington 2 the broncos, eric green's gone, and i know 4 a fact edgerin james will not be back, we gotta keep dansby, wilson, boldin, but we got mcfadden the steelers corner so hell help, idk since were division rivals ive always hated the seahawks, but good luck 2 yall anyway
    Ha HA yeah its on bro!!! although statistics are against the cardinals even having a winning season next season, I think they will do alright. I dont expect much from the hawks this year but Im excited to see the new receivers and now everyone is healthy. Who did the cards lose??

lol..cool, cool, well then u no its goin down 2 then, cards gonna win the nfc west one mo time

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    make that two seahawks fans.