Thread: Youtube...last night.....

Youtube...last night.....

OK last night i was bored about....4am lookin on youtube for more tech vids not EXPECTING real deal one just fan videos i stumble on a peak at techs Red Nose video a song from his upcomin album sickology(if u wanna hear it theres leaked song allll over youtube) but i find his MUSIC VIDEO tht was made by the someone in the crowd i post it allll over myspace and facebook blogs every where in a hr i got this dude about 100 more views and counting wake up in da mornin to see how it doin....COPYRIGHT claim by strange music video was removed......how do you feel about it seein it was somewhat boot legged but at the same time he showed it at the paid dues concerts ....so were gonna see i anyways....aint we??? well i hope so i feel tht maybe it was pure support and love for strange in genral i personally LOVE promoting his stuff askin ppl what they think of his music showin friends and if see my mysapce.....myspace.com/scar719.....its COVERED wit tech n9ne pics songs and videos idk maybe it was the point it shouldnt have surfaced but how do you feel bout fans tryin to help wit makin a larger fan base for strange music in genral ??

I feel as fans that is are DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY to go out and spread the music of Tech and everyone in Strange....i believe its the LEAST we can do to re-pay Tech and the whole Strange team for the amazing music they make for us. I also have tech stuff posted up all on my myspace page...ill post the link to show i am legit hah myspace.com/drew2145. but yea ive been spreadin Tech ever since i got ahold of Absolute Power...i knew his shit was special and more true than those other pop rap punks that all my freinds were listenin too...ive turned alteast 8 of my friends forsure to Techs music workin on number N9ne! ^S^

You have to know that the video is copywritten and it hasnt been released, so you can't bootleg that shit. I am sure Travis had a fuckin cow when he saw that shit. If the video was released, different story, but what makes you think you can release Tech's video, before Tech. Ignorant. I also am a promoter for Tech and honarary family member of Strange, but you have to let them release their own shit! Keep it STRANGE.

CK

www.myspace.com/kelleypromotions
    www.youtube.com/ckelley4201
    www.youtube.com/ck3ll3y

well....on this sit some ppl just spread free music alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot this aint the only site that does but its kinda like idk..its like next thing u know someone gonna ask for a whole album and someone gonna post it. as far as the video goes..i knew it would get removed. because they not read to show it...plus it wasnt shown in good quality..so i knew a matter of time it would just get banned. i just hope now it comes out like a week b4 the cd.

Yeah dawg, I feel that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew
    I feel as fans that is are DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY to go out and spread the music of Tech and everyone in Strange....i believe its the LEAST we can do to re-pay Tech and the whole Strange team for the amazing music they make for us. I also have tech stuff posted up all on my myspace page...ill post the link to show i am legit hah myspace.com/drew2145. but yea ive been spreadin Tech ever since i got ahold of Absolute Power...i knew his shit was special and more true than those other pop rap punks that all my freinds were listenin too...ive turned alteast 8 of my friends forsure to Techs music workin on number N9ne! ^S^