Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: michael vicks out!..

michael vicks out!..

and workin construction, who here thinks he should get another chance at the nfl?
    i 4 one do, i think everybody deserves a second chance!...he should be allowed 2 redeem himself.
    jus think the man had everything in this world, over 100 million dolla contract, and commecials out the ass, jus 2 piss it all away on dog fights that paid him 5,000! a terrible desicion by a very gifted man, i say let him redeem himself, whats ur stand?

i feel da same way i wanna see his come back as a football player and see him come back as a human being. back to at least a normal life in these hard times....i think where he stands talent wise someone hopfully picks him up and he doesnt get fined to hard by da Falcons u knw

yeah no doubt, the bad thing is whoever does try 2 sign him is gonna be so hated on, buy protesters and peta, its a shame that they care more bout animals then fuckin people, but theres always the raiders, i heard the bears where interested but they jus got cutler, which is a whole nuther story, tht guy is a bitch ass crybaby pussy, i cant stand tht punk, i hope adrian wilson breaks his neck when we play them, fuck jay cutler! pussy ass bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    i feel da same way i wanna see his come back as a football player and see him come back as a human being. back to at least a normal life in these hard times....i think where he stands talent wise someone hopfully picks him up and he doesnt get fined to hard by da Falcons u knw

michael vick will be back his last year he was the only qb eva 2 rush for a thousand yards i see him playin for the 49ers or lions

Vick is a beast, and I just hope that the NFL and a Team give him just one chance, the most entertaining QB I've seen.

i think that if michael vick want to redeem himself he should have to work in a dog shelter and pick up dog shit all day

honestly i think ppl need to fuckin stop posting non-strange music shit on here...if it aint got 2 do wit starnge most ppl dnt give a fuck if ppl wanted 2 hear about mike vic theyd go to espn.com or some shit so plzzz stop posted bullshit its annoying

fuck that.
    there is more to talk about than just strange...YEAH the majority of shit should stay that way-
    BUT eventually you run outta SHIT to talk about man...
    POST WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT...
    unless its spam.
    or gay music.

Quote Originally Posted by FREEE88
    honestly i think ppl need to fuckin stop posting non-strange music shit on here...if it aint got 2 do wit starnge most ppl dnt give a fuck if ppl wanted 2 hear about mike vic theyd go to espn.com or some shit so plzzz stop posted bullshit its annoying

ok explain to me why you put a sport subject about Michael Vicks on Tech N9nes website which is a rapper?

who gives a fuck?!
    something ELSE to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    ok explain to me why you put a sport subject about Michael Vicks on Tech N9nes website which is a rapper?