Thread: MIMS FT TECH FEEDBACK!!

MIMS FT TECH FEEDBACK!!

well i just heard this new track wit mims ft tech called rock n rollin..tech ripped it lik usuall as far as mims idk,..i iant really into hismusic lik dat..i just wanna kno what ya think i mean im hearin that ppl think tech sold out.idt he sold out io htihnk it was kinda a smart move on his part..its lik 4 all those that dnt know who tech is this could be that lil spark he needs this is gunna have the wolrd lik yo wtf is this dude named tech n9ne!! tech gunna blow up 10x's more than he is already!!! well ya let me know what u think!!! STRAAANNNGGGEEEEE!!!

yeah i literally just saw that they did a song together and of course came here to see what people thought. I havent listened to it yet, but i think its a good play on techs part. I'm not too much into MIMS (this is why im hot got overplayed as hella and wasnt even that great of a song to begin with), but he gets him name out to mainstream fans. So i think its great. Ill check out the song to see how it is.

I heard the song on you tube, Mims flow was creative, yet his delivery is very weak, I feel bad for him because he brought tech on to the track and he wrecked him on it. He should have had techs verse open the song it would have brought more energy to the song...like I said it was a cool concept to use all rock band names through out the song but Mims just cant hang with a fire spitter like tech..

As for tech being on the song, I believe it was good for him because he always stresses that hes not going mainstream hes making the mainstream go tech n9ne. And I believe he did that on this track....he didn't change a thing in his or lyrics, its still true strange...Not to mention that amount of exposure he will receive from fans who may not know who he is....its going to open peoples eyes too hear his talent on a well known sell outs album...

yeah tech killed it as always. I love how all their lyrics are based off of names of bands. I think it worked out pretty good.

Mims kinda suck with his verses...Tech made him look ridiculous!he fucked up the song!:::damnnn!

MIMS does have some hella good flow i think. but this song isn't anything like I'm used to hearing from him. As for tech, I don't need to say a thing about his verse cuz his is just straight siccness.

But my question is why does his cover look a little like the sickology cover?

i think people are just jealous *cough*joe budden and MIMS*cough cough*

*no disrespect to MIMS tho. lol.

Mims' delivery was terrible..and the effect on his voice makes it even worse. He had a real nice line though...he said "I get your girl & I Nine Inch Nail her..." Shit, hahaha...but, it's a cool song, could have been better on Mims' part.

I don't see Tech as selling out. Because Mims said he works with people that don't you would expect him to work with. Plus he said he met Tech & they got to be real cool. So, I think it was more so that Mims really wanted Tech on the track.