Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will anybody sell 2 Chicago tickets for $100/ticket? (June 2nd)

Will anybody sell 2 Chicago tickets for $100/ticket? (June 2nd)

Made a terrible mistake of waiting too long to buy tickets. No other Tech N9ne show I have been to has ever sold out (mainly in STL). This is a good sign for Tech N9ne but a bad sign for my procrastinating ass. Is anyone willing to give up the best experience in the world for $100 per ticket? May god have mercy on your soul if so. Private message me or respond to this post if you are willing to take the deal.

someone get this man his tickets

Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

this...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

i have 2 tickets for balcony 1, but im going... SORRY N SHIT

Lol, rub it in his face Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by TECHN9ciaNE

i have 2 tickets for balcony 1, but im going... SORRY N SHIT

I just listed two general admission Balcony 2 ticket on stub hub for 95 a piece. Add the 5 dollar instant download fee and thats 100 a piece. Stub hub will just be easier for us to transact i think if you are interested.

Someone on Stubhub uploaded two tickets for $50/piece and I nabbed them just in time. The Tech Gods were with me today. I feel like this is a sign that I was meant to be there

One other question, what does your section, row, and seat read for a GA main floor ticket? I have balcony 2 and it reads Section:GABL2, Row:G2, Seat:320

Some bitch on here was complaining saying "I'd do just about anything for Tech N9ne tickets right now." So being nice I sent her a stub hub link to buy tickets. She writes back saying balcony you don't have floor (I'm not even the one selling them. Then she sends another e-mail saying $75.....Damn whiny bitch. I guess she doesn't want to go that bad. That's my vent. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bradford

Someone on Stubhub uploaded two tickets for $50/piece and I nabbed them just in time. The Tech Gods were with me today. I feel like this is a sign that I was meant to be there

One other question, what does your section, row, and seat read for a GA main floor ticket? I have balcony 2 and it reads Section:GABL2, Row:G2, Seat:320

I actually called the house of blues because i have 1st balcony tickets and some people im going with have second balcony tickets but the people over at the house of blues say its all general admission on the balconies and can get on either balcony as long as you have a balcony ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bradford