Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW MIMS FT TECH FEEDBACK!!!

NEW MIMS FT TECH FEEDBACK!!!

well i just heard this new track wit mims ft tech called rock n rollin..tech ripped it lik usuall as far as mims idk,..i iant really into hismusic lik dat..i just wanna kno what ya think i mean im hearin that ppl think tech sold out.idt he sold out io htihnk it was kinda a smart move on his part..its lik 4 all those that dnt know who tech is this could be that lil spark he needs this is gunna have the wolrd lik yo wtf is this dude named tech n9ne!! tech gunna blow up 10x's more than he is already!!! well ya let me know what u think!!! STRAAANNNGGGEEEEE!!!

Holy fuck tech killed the livin shit out of mims that was funny. Mims just dont kno when u get Tech on the track u better try ur fucking best so the feature doesnt kill ur ass on ur own song! R.I.P.mims. ok cops take Tech away for murder.lol
    For the people who havent heard it.

Tech murdered that shit. Have to give credit mims did goodand the fact that he put Tech on it which everyone else is afriad to do but Tech is just on another level.

well im sorry but this was the only video i could find of this song. and it wont be frozen for long my videos have done that too.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    Thanks for gettin my video frozen views 4 postin this you'll notice if you go on youtube and watch the views will be 322

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoN9n3
    Holy fuck tech killed the livin shit out of mims that was funny. Mims just dont kno when u get Tech on the track u better try ur fucking best so the feature doesnt kill ur ass on ur own song! R.I.P.mims. ok cops take Tech away for murder.lol
    For the people who havent heard it.

tech did is shit but i think the song before not that hot so people listening to the song thats not waiting for tech just gonna skip it normally mims is alright but i just didnt like the song expect techs part! dokkie chamber ha killed i hope people get past the crappy part to tech

sounds like wayne on mims part.. chours sounds like it too. it's an iight track tho. i see where they was going wit it.

He should have put Tech on Move. He would have destroyed it.....its got more of a Tech vibe to it.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverCityKilla
    He should have put Tech on Move. He would have destroyed it.....its got more of a Tech vibe to it.
    i heard tech is on the remix to that song

Thats what I heard too, But the only remix I found of that song has Gillie Da Kid and someone else. Can only hope a Tech remix comes out.

its funny cuz i kinda like mims well mostly his new shit
    hes comin back but i just skipped his part just to listen to tech .
    techs verse is sick but dont really like the song.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcomb Vrecenar
    tech did is shit but i think the song before not that hot so people listening to the song thats not waiting for tech just gonna skip it normally mims is alright but i just didnt like the song expect techs part! dokkie chamber ha killed i hope people get past the crappy part to tech