Thread: NEW MIMS FT TECH

NEW MIMS FT TECH

well i just heard this new track wit mims ft tech called rock n rollin..tech ripped it lik usuall as far as mims idk,..i iant really into hismusic lik dat..i just wanna kno what ya think i mean im hearin that ppl think tech sold out.idt he sold out io htihnk it was kinda a smart move on his part..its lik 4 all those that dnt know who tech is this could be that lil spark he needs this is gunna have the wolrd lik yo wtf is this dude named tech n9ne!! tech gunna blow up 10x's more than he is already!!! well ya let me know what u think!!! STRAAANNNGGGEEEEE!!!

He hasn't sold out. On sickology and K.O.D. from the stuff I heard so far it's getting more kinda darker, harder and rawer. Like the new one with Chino and Crooked that shit is some real hard and raw shit. Blackin the sun is dark as hell. So he hasn't sold out. To me he's getting kinda back to the Absolute power and Anghellic days but is keepin it new and fresh.Props to Mims gettin Tech on the album it must be intimidating though.lol.

gettn on mims shit helped mims and mims only that collab didt help tech wutsoever, maybe sum 12-15 yr old girl whos a mims fan, may now know who tech is, but it did nothing 2 help tech. techs verse was dope as hell, mims dont impress me at all, im surprised tech did a joint with him, im not even close 2 sayn he sold out, but mims??...lol..wow hes mainstream trash as trash gets!!!....mims has no career at all in my opinion, i dont no 1 fuckin person who buys his garbage or even listens 2 him, maybe sum lil school girls who liked this is why im hot...lol...oh fuck!! that mims is super garbage!!