Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mainstream tech

Mainstream tech

Is never going to happen and all should know that. especially sense he released red nose. He is still saying he hates mainstream and hates the industry cuz its so fake. He probably the only rapper to do songs for others for free. Tech n9ne is the king and will always be.strange for life

idk if he does songs for free..i could be wrong. but also he wont go mainstream ONLY because he will say independant in my oppion. like even if they say hey tech we love u we wanna sign u to so and so..i think he would rather make the whole label signed to like a bigger deal. BUT idk about that happenin until he retires and then be just like the label can go mainstream as far as all out there and in the open. but i could be entirely wrong.

I think Tech is mainstream, not in the sense that most people mean. But the fact that everyone at least knows who he is seems mainstream to me. Tech is the best rapper since 2Pac and he rapped with 2Pac. I talk about Tech all the time and people know who I'm talking about, and this whole "black people don't listen to Tech N9ne" is fucking retarded. I love him I have every album made (except The Worst) hard to find in fucking Portland, OR....I ordered it but it never came

I hope he does go mainstream.Just so he can let the world know,that nobody in the world can fuck with his skill on the mic.And I just aint talkin bout rap im talkin music period.Kiss,rolling stones,ray charles,,jay-z, and whoever it was that invented putting music together.the whole history of music it dont matter.They aint got shit on Tech, REAL SHIT.Tech 24/7 all i bump.I even stopped with Pac,that just shows how hard Tech goes.It Dont matter if he had a song about eating ice cream,I know i would be bumping it cuz i know he would rip shit up

yeah but gettin on the track with mims, one of the worst rappers ever. hes a bubble gum rapper, hes not even hip hop wut so ever, im kinda surprised he did a joint with him, tech came hella hard on tht song, mims dosent deserve 2 be mentioned in the same breath as tech n9ne...ever!

"But the fact that everyone at least knows who he is seems mainstream to me."

bullshit. Hardly anyone down here knows who he is.. He is Underground here.
    and just because you are known that does not make you mainstream..
    ridiculous.. :|

mims and tech made a track?

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    yeah but gettin on the track with mims, one of the worst rappers ever. hes a bubble gum rapper, hes not even hip hop wut so ever, im kinda surprised he did a joint with him, tech came hella hard on tht song, mims dosent deserve 2 be mentioned in the same breath as tech n9ne...ever!

yeah they did, its on mims cd, its on youtube if u wanna hear it, tech ripped it as always, but mims??...lol....i put him on the same level as, soulja boy, shop boys, sean kingston, plies, bow wow, v.i.c, booty ass rapper, the ones that are killing hip-hop, still cant believe tech did a joint with him, it blows my mind, i mean how duz that help tech?? it dosent, it helped mims wack ass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by illicit
    mims and tech made a track?

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany

techs not going to change.hes always going to be one of the hardest rappers ever and strange music is techs thing. hes not changing but he said ti himself tech isnt going mainstream, mainstream will go tech

I rarely meat anyone up in Minnesota who knows who Tech N9ne is. I talk about Tech N9ne this, Tech N9ne that and they're like who the hell is that dude.

I introduced Tech to all my friends, and all of them listen to him non stop now. Just like me!