Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best line of Sickology 101 ~ Single

Best line of Sickology 101 ~ Single

"I AM TEACHING SICKOLOGY TRY TO FOLLOW HOW EVERY PUNCHLINE HITS LIKE CHRIS BROWN'S FIST IN THE FACE OF RIHANNA" - CHINO XL

where can i hear this for free..?

Haha I laughed out loud when I heard the line in that verse, he killed it. I pick...

"The industry hate me yo I'd rather hear Hannah Montana than half of you rappers on the radio" - Chino XL

On another note...
    "Blacken The Sun" is his HARDEST Tech song ever, and we've only heard the snip!
    - -
    "Its jet black in my brain cause the hatred you gave me has turned me to twisted...you don't like me? SUCK MY DICK, All the kids with the sickness been waitin for this shit!"
    - -
    "I wanna get into the mind of your youngens, fill it with fungus until its humungus" - - - -
    "Everyone are you ready for doom because I blacken the sun and I bloody the moon"

Peace Technicians!

haha i laughed my ass off when i heard that :P

yes im glad im not the only one it was fucking great. it crack me up i had to go back and here it again

dont have a favorite line frm the new tech yet (in da trunk is my favorite so far) but tha best line ive heard in awhile is "when i got to hell im lookin 4 heith ledger and askin him if i can get back all the shit i put on his dresser" frm monoxide in twiztid

"so if you wanna learn to rap this is how"/
    "right now im puttin swag in my '/
    "its the emphasis on the simplest sentences that i give with charisma with a laugh and a smile" /

crooked i

Quote Originally Posted by #8
    dont have a favorite line frm the new tech yet (in da trunk is my favorite so far) but tha best line ive heard in awhile is "when i got to hell im lookin 4 heith ledger and askin him if i can get back all the shit i put on his dresser" frm monoxide in twiztid
    "I'll see if I can get all the shit he left on the stretcher"

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen D
    On another note...
    "Blacken The Sun" is his HARDEST Tech song ever, and we've only heard the snip!

- -

"Its jet black in my brain cause the hatred you gave me has turned me to twisted...you don't like me? SUCK MY DICK, All the kids with the sickness been waitin for this shit!"

- -

"I wanna get into the mind of your youngens, fill it with fungus until its humungus" - - - -

"Everyone are you ready for doom because I blacken the sun and I bloody the moon"

Peace Technicians!
    There will probably be better songs then Blackened The Sun on K.O.D. --although it does sound absolutely re-fuckin-diculous.