Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ITS ONLY A DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ONLY A DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to post this shit i see a couple of ppl posting that new track for download allready but damn tech and crooked i probably wouldve just wanted
    us to go get it from i tunes being that it on thier right???come on ppl its on the fuckin "dollar menu"!!!!just like tyler said aint nothing wrong with dwnloading
    a rare trackor one leaked on purpose but not this one it is well worth it.
    And dont feel bad imma let you all in on one of my moments of super tardness.I dont even own an ipod and like a douche i payed 29.95 this morning just to sign up for that stupid fuckin i tunes(it said 2.95) then after i realized i couldve just used my brothers ipod installation disc but anyway
    the track is fuckin genius.Tech emphasizes delivery,crooked i emphasizes content and word play and chino xl emphasizes punch lines all teaching
    a course on how to be sick on the mic like i said fuckin genius!!!!!Buy that shit even if u downed it allready its important!!!!

Nicely put! Support your artist. I plan to buy the album on iTunes when it drops and actually purchasing the album so I'll have the booklet.

The people on this site will download this album, link it to the forum through megaupload, zshare, etc., and then they'll justify downloading the album by falsifying that they bought the album or, better yet, they'll say Tech's cool with his album bootlegging just so his fans will have his music.

If the mother fucker didn't want to make money, ALL of his albums would be digital and only found online.

I dunno ,downloading this track when u can buy it for a dollar is like throwing a runner at mickey dees for a cheese burger, just no dignity in that type of shit. Come on ppl ,break fuckin bread!!!!

i cant find it on the UK itunes

now i regret downloading it...

fuck

I'm buying this album from best buy on the 28th because I love STRANGE and their albums are really the only ones worth buying.

I don't want to hear any more songs till this album comes out cause I want a surprise ya know what I mean.

Buy TECH.
    - Download lil wayne all you want hahahaha, peace.

If you dont wanna use iTunes its on amazon also!

man, fuck that straight up, everybody on here is gonna buy the fuckin album, atleast one, maybe 2 copys, we buy hella merch, go 2 every fuckin show, so why would i sign up 4 itunes when i dont even use the shit, im just anxious like evrybody else, and wanted a sneek peak......idgaf if it was 1 cent!!..techs gettin his money, on sales ringtones etc. he even says f.t.i. download my shit 4 free, if u like it ur gonna buy it!!...and chino xl is trash! he aint gettn nun of my doe!

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    The people on this site will download this album, link it to the forum through megaupload, zshare, etc., and then they'll justify downloading the album by falsifying that they bought the album or, better yet, they'll say Tech's cool with his album bootlegging just so his fans will have his music.

If the mother fucker didn't want to make money, ALL of his albums would be digital and only found online.
    Sadly he is right. But that same statement is rampant amongst all fans, of every artist.