Thread: what are your favorite vocals by Krizz Kaliko

what are your favorite vocals by Krizz Kaliko

from what song do you think krizz did tha best wit his singin n shit
    off tha top i think its either holier then thou or walk wit a limp

I dont know what my fave is but.......I agree about Holier Than Thou!! And i am really diggin his vocals on Let Me In!!!! He can make any song better!!!! Most well rounded vocalist in tha rap game!!!!!! Fuck Acon!!!! I love his tranitions of rapping to singing.......i.e.Anxiety...

well i dont know about tha MOST well rounded...have you every hurd Bizzys vocals when he actualy tries ta sing? i think a song wit Tech Krizz n Bizzy would be super duper fuckin amazing

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    I dont know what my fave is but.......I agree about Holier Than Thou!! And i am really diggin his vocals on Let Me In!!!! He can make any song better!!!! Most well rounded vocalist in tha rap game!!!!!! Fuck Acon!!!! I love his tranitions of rapping to singing.......i.e.Anxiety...

Are you sayin Bizzy has better vocals than Kali???? Kali can rip tha vocals then go hard as anyone in tha game, dont get me wrong homie, i like bizzy, but hes not the same caliber as Kali!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkSick
    well i dont know about tha MOST well rounded...have you every hurd Bizzys vocals when he actualy tries ta sing? i think a song wit Tech Krizz n Bizzy would be super duper fuckin amazing

Quote Originally Posted by AJ

Oh aye ah oh aye ah, heeeeeeey ya. All that needs to be said.

Save Yourself!

hard to say (but kali is the best HANDS DOWN) but i really like his shit on (tech song) "girl crazy", (kali song) "no more me and you", and (prozzak song) "under the rain" just to name one of each but the list is way to big to name an absolute best yadana mean?

and before someone says some shit on this sayin "kali isn't even on the under the rain, well he's the deep voice on the hook and that shit sounds so sick to me. he gives it the raw/grimmising feel to the song. love that song"

kaliko's song 7 Days.... amazing how he harmonizes in that song. krizz is a beast

1.Turn (unreleased)

2. buku

3. 7 days

Definently at the end of "Trapped in a Psycho's Body". Super Sick