Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHATEVER YOU WANNA SAY FUCKIN SAY IT HERE! BE REAL!!

WHATEVER YOU WANNA SAY FUCKIN SAY IT HERE! BE REAL!!

Einstien is raw I don't give a fuck, My favorite? I don't even have one, cuz I listen to everyone over and over, the first time I heard tech I was chillin wit my guy, we was chillin on the music he had slacker and I was like DAAAAAAMM that's what's up, I been hooked ever since. Einstein was the second I heard and It just kept goin, give me more, I heard Breathe, I had to memorize that shit! Then I kept showin my guys techs shit. been doin it ever since. and they was like damn that's raw, and i was keepin up with that shit clear as hell, I been thinkin that it's time for me to rise and do a Breathe 2.0 wit em! You know we still Breathin Right? I been gettin the cd's on release dates, Killer, Everready, Vintage Tech, TOO MUCH IS THE SHIT. SEVEN WORDS, man I love every fuckin song. I feel you bro. We all family, TECHNICIAN FOR 7 years /JUGGALO for 10. It's the life. I'm just gonna type. I'mma pour myself out here. An Unfortunate member let me say. I wish I could do so much more. But that skrilla, out of reach right now. I'm tellin you NOW IT'S ON! I'm gettin back on the grind, gotta lil boy named Sylys. I picked it out. I know it's raw. I been to a ICP show and was SO FUCKIN PLEASED you were on it, straight up bonus for all the juggalos. I wish I woulda heard a ya soona. It was my two favorite rappers hookin up, when I was thinkin like they should get together, they have similar views. Tech, My life ain't gone be the best til i shake yer hand bro, and become patnas. I wouldn't be able to support you anymore bro. Wish I could give donations, but all I got iz my skills, and time. How much? Don't even know. Strangemusic RAW bidness! Watch fer me. Who got xbox360 post ya gamertags.ARArson, friend request me. I'm here for ya'll. Let's kick it. CHEEEUUUUHHH

Sweet bro, I'll b real, besides Tecca and a couple other rappers, I think UK grime is better than US hip hop/rap, check some out like, Kano, Sway, JME, Skepta!

You look like The Dirtball in your avatar, and hes an ugly muthafucka

I was waitin for some negativity/ I don't give a fuck what a dude think/
    Cuz at the bar caribou lou got the bitches off they feet/
    Had one spread eagle on me/ so beefy thought a beagles eyein me/
    Jake921 don't hate when your avatar blank/
    You must disgust yourself/and Kickin up dust won't help.

Ugly muthafuckers got da best game in the world.cuz i pull batches u would not believe

How can I get the unreleased killer song. I was hopin it'd be on killer the day it came out but it wasn't that's my shit right there too.

REAL TALK

I have hemorrhoids.

Were you rolling when you wrote this? Just wondering...

Aight then friend request me up my gtag is PIDGE913 hit me up

Quote Originally Posted by behind the mask
    Were you rolling when you wrote this? Just wondering...
    Nah, I don't actually have hemorrhoids.