Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE OF THESE POSTS!!

THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE OF THESE POSTS!!

I realize that loving music means that every1 is entitled to their opinion about whatever it is they deem important, but TRULY KNOW that this post and a certain proper dedication & support needs to be given to YATES, STRANGE, TRAVIS, etc. Quit wasting your time & attention with 'WAYNE RANTS' & worries about whatever u think is the 'MAINSTREAM' & so on & on & on...honestly I could write a book about how disapponting, hilarious, silly, etc. "RAP MUSIC" has become & more so how is marketed!! (I do own 750 cd's of all hip-hop/r&b/reggae & have worked @ my HMV in Medicine Hat, Alberta for almost 5 years...CANADA REPRESENT!!)

4 REAL 2 EVERY1 READING RIGHT NOW...THIS IS A MOVEMENT & WE AS THE LISTENERS ARE THE ABSOLUTE POWER!!

(whether or not u listen to N9NE & STRANGE as seriously/intensely as other peoples, we still are the
    F.A.N.S.--family always, NEVER SOMETIMES!!)

Marinate on this.......................................................................................

PLEDGE OF RESONANCE

I am a listener.
    Well before there was something to be said, I was here.
    Many have argued whether or not sound exists without me, but what is often overlooked in the midst of these debates is the true importance of the relationship between sound and those who perceive it.
    Sound can be defined as something heard.but in essence is a cycle of vibrations that move through matter.
    As the listener I vow to maintain the ability to define these vibrations.And therefore amplify them with my actions.
    It is in my hands to allow what I hear to fade to silence, or to be given meaning.
    As these actions remain, I become the echo that prolongs the life of a sound. And as sound is essentially a movement, ultimately, the fate of a movement lies within me.
    The Listener.

From the INCREDIBLE ALBUM: 'As If We Existed' by Sol.illaquists of Sound who describe their music as:FAHEEM--Free Astral Hip Hop, Extra-terrestrially Energized Message!! [Oh MAN, if N9NE & S.O.S. gave me a track I would probably have an asthma attack...haha) Oh yeah I forgot tho that people only allow their minds to contain thoughts of WAYNE & PAIN, so why think that any1 really cares about putting in the NEEDED EFFORT in getting QUALITY MUSIC to the MASSES!?! (& I ain't trying to single out certain N9NE fans or sound like a H8R or anything like that...these are just REAL WORDS from deep within) REMEMBER that STRANGE can only go as far as we allow them!!
    No-one would be wasting their breath on WAYNE if WE get N9NE to where he needs to be so that he can TOTALLY F.T.I. the whole 'RAP GAME'...N9NE deserves to have Eminem #'s in the 5MIL+ category and it bothers me that as Tech said in an interview that only about a few hundred thousand of those people would actually TRULY CARE for the music!!
    & in closing we should all be familiar with these words..........................

"Why do we even do it when YOU DON'T GET IT?!!
    It's like beating a DEAD FUCKING HORSE!!
    Constantly giving you elite shit
    & only a handful of you get it!!"

[when I 1st heard these words go from my headphones in2 my brain, I let out the most TRIUMPHANT TRIBAL YELL cause it just continues to support why I keep it 6688846993 24/7!!]

WHAT IS UP WITH THESE PLEDGES!!????!!!!????!!!!!!

I'm not glorifying something to the point of it being my solemn oath in life or my religion.

I foresee a restraining order in your future buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by cody
    I foresee a restraining order in your future buddy!!
    lmfao

hahaha...oh how i wish i could be trapped in simple minded thinking like every1 else!! Unfortunately a restraining order could never contain my dedication and passion for the things I believe in. [& not just N9NE & STRANGE...besides when I met Aaron last year & let him know what I have been doing thru HMV he was very impressed with how much time I spend in helping out the MOVEMENT!!] & again every1 will have their own ideas about the words I have, yet I will never silence my voice when trying to bring about some MUCH NEEDED CHANGE to not just the 'music industry' but also the absurd & pathetic way of living that exists in our North American culture & society!! [& if people consider that to be glorifying then that's too bad, because my message is being completely missed!!] The reason why MUSIC is connected to my soul is because the artists I support REPRESENT everything I am about & how GREAT I am in my own LIFE!! I have never expected any1 to listen to STRANGE like I do but when Killer came out last year, HMV got 300 copies in total to sell & when the G-Unit CD came out around the same time HMV got 15,000 copies!! [and we have 112 stores across CANADA...so when I see how fucked up that is, you best believe that I am going to go WARRIOR mode in expressing what I FEEL!!] & as for 'pledges' happening, the 'pledge of resonance' is nothing new...for any1 that is familiar with S.O.S they would have heard that back in 2006!! Anyways I am just wasting my time, because as much as Tech N9ne fans claim that they want their favourite rapper to destroy the INDUSTRY, WAYNE, etc. & so forth, no-one actually wants to do their part!! Whatever......Quite Disappointing as a matter of fact!!

~SMITTY GSUS 4EVER!!

OOHHH

You're complex like an octagon....no.....better yet......a rubix cube!

i just like tech's music.....

Stupid Canadians always thinkin there better then us with their universal health care and their croissants... Things are changing regardless of all your fancy words and ching chang talk!! dont you know GSP cheated? Naw Im just kidding ROCK ON DUDE!!!!! IM WITH YOU!!! lighten up... If you smile it makes your butthole tingle!!

Hey Smitty,tell me how his ass tastes? I love Techs music & shit,met em kicked it rapped for the whole camp,even got his fuckin cell phone number right now,but yall with these fuckin oathes and shit are fuckin stalkin,weird,dick ridin kats,you called him Aaron,cmon dog,like I said,imma fan but u kats seem like u know how his nut tastes