Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you all think of a TECH - AKON callbo?

What do you all think of a TECH - AKON callbo?

I mean you know Tech kills it and sure Akon is a slave to the industry, but he's still legit to me, singing hooks for other people. None of that I love you stuff (I can't listen to that for more than 10 minutes)

I think it would be AWESOME.

I am sick and tired of all these posts hey what you think about Tech and this person ( Akon, dr dre, linkin park, shit name any one you want) I mean im down for who ever Tech does a callbo for but we dont need to hear everyone you think Tech should do a callbo with im suprised there hasnt been Tech should do a callbo with the beach boys that would be sick what do you guys think? I think Tech would kill it on any track he does a callbo with just cus hes so versatile but enough with ppl thinking of a artist and sayin Tech needs to do a callbo with them. Any one else tired of this?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haha, fukk brah no need ta cry bout it haha

Kaliko and Akon I can see, but not Tech

Akon would be awesome, but i'd like to see nate dogg on a chorus, or is he even around anymore?

anyone who likes akon is a FAG!!!!! fuck all you little ass pussy bitches with your akon shit. i would shit on akon and any of you that like him. he fucked up the game, and yall lame ass bitches that listen to that shit should just shoot yourself!

Why have akon on a track, when you allready have the best and most versatile vocalist on tha planet......Kali Baby!!!!!! Akon cant touch Kalico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F.T.I.!!!

Just to mix it up. Get anew sound in their. I still think Kali is better than Akon, but Akon's got a good voice. DAMN

kaliko blows akon out the fuckin building