Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murs and Short Dawg

Murs and Short Dawg

Okay maybe I'm just stoopid can sumone fill me in on MURS and Short Dawg. I've heard a lil bit O MURS, any bio info of who I'll be seeing on this tour would be dope. I want to know a lil bit more about who they are, where they come from all that if any one knows, THX...Magic

Wikipedia and myspace are always two good places to go. Wikipedia will usually have the artists background and myspae is always good for sampling music.

Although short dawg might not have a wiki page, murs should. Hell they probably both have official sites. GOOGLE! haha

murs is cool, i seen him do sum sht with digital underground, he good. but short dawg...lol...wow how much did he pay 2 get on this tour, he fuckin suxs bad!!.....the only short dog i no is too $hort. this dudes gonna go on first so we can all chilll outside, get drunk, smoke and wait 4 krizz kutt and tech 2 take the stage, thts wut i always do, fuck everybody else

Short dawg is signed with russel simmons music group

MURS is bad ass. He's from the west coast. He's part of the group living legends with atmosphere, slug and a couple others. He is like Tech in the aspect of TRUE underground hiphop. He is a talented dude. Cop his new cd, I'm not sure of the name of it but it is a nice album. MURS FOR PRESIDENT maybe the name of the album.,

MURS was on MTV a whole shit load around election time. The guy has some damn good skills. Didn't see that one comming with him and tech touring together tho. lol.

Murs is a fucking niiiice MC.
    Saw him live last year, and it was dope.

Quote Originally Posted by k-skale
    He's part of the group living legends with atmosphere, slug and a couple others.

Wrong.
    Living Legends = Murs, Eligh, The Grouch, Aesop (not aesop rock), Scarub, Sunspot Jonz, Bicasso, and Luckyiam.PSC

MURS is one of the best lyricists out there but Short Dawg is pretty wack

Atmosphere isnt in the Living Legends, Atmosphere is just Slug and Ant

Quote Originally Posted by k-skale
    MURS is bad ass. He's from the west coast. He's part of the group living legends with atmosphere, slug and a couple others. He is like Tech in the aspect of TRUE underground hiphop. He is a talented dude. Cop his new cd, I'm not sure of the name of it but it is a nice album. MURS FOR PRESIDENT maybe the name of the album.,

MURS = Making Underground Raw Shit download or buy the cd murs for president and you will see hes a legend in hip hop plus hes been around since early 90's