Thread: Anybody know what this Tech song is? o_O

Anybody know what this Tech song is? o_O

Never heard it before :S

Anybody know? Apparently it's from 2005. It's fuckin' sick though.

Extended lyrics:

I WAS BORN IN 71, SAW CARRIE IN 76, A NON HEAVENLY BITCH. SINCE THEN BEEN A LITTLE BIT AHEAD OF THE CLICK. DARKNESS HIT ANIGGA WITH A HELL OF A KICK. HALLOWEEN WAS A MOVIE THAT TAUGHT ME SICK SHIT... LAUGH AT A MUTHA FUCKA WHEN PAIN IS INFLICTED. SAM HAIN WAS INSANE AND WICKED. EVERY HALLOWEEN I GOTTA CELEBRATE LIKE CHRISTMAS. IT WAS A MOVIE THAT WAS REALLY GOOD, STEPHEN KING HIT MY HOOD, LITTLE BITTY KID, YES HE SHOULD, BE STUDYING HIS ARITHEMATIC BOOK. BUT I DIDNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT NADA, BUT JASON CHOPPIN THE BROADS, MY BRAIN BECAME SO BANE MY NAME SHOULDA BEEN MOUSTAFAH AKKAD. SO AS MY LIFE WENT ON , I HELPED MY DARKNESS GROW, BY WATCHING TV LEARNING SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL, SO YOU CAN CALL ME EVIL BUT I DONT GIVE A DAMN , CAUSE YOU GAVE ME GUNS AS A YOUNGSTER WITH YOSEMITE SAM.

Forgive the caps, copy pasted from some other goon lol

MP3 snippet in the description for people that missed it.

I cosign this thread lol. The original download link where the snippet was found is provided below, which is the only place that seems to have it to my knowledge. I have no idea why it's only a 10 second clip but we need to get this mystery solved.

Tech N9ne - Born In 71 (beeMP3)

BMF found it, good shit lol

Can't believe you never heard it. Guess it's cuz I'm so used to it. Used to bump it all the time back in the day. Never heard anything else from FPC but they both got good ass verses too.

Yeah me Mike and BMF were all clueless as to where the track was from lol. We all thought the track was crap besides Techs verse lololol.

Quote Originally Posted by LTB

Can't believe you never heard it. Guess it's cuz I'm so used to it. Used to bump it all the time back in the day. Never heard anything else from FPC but they both got good ass verses too.

THIS

The other verses from False Prophet Coalition weren't absolutely terrible but they didn't impress me by any means. I wasn't a fan of the chorus at all, although the instrumental is pretty original and kick ass! Tech N9ne's verse was fucking phenomenal, now up there on my list of favorite features. Normally I'm in favor of supporting your independent artists (especially the Strange Music camp) but seeing as how I couldn't even find this group or song on iTunes I'll throw up a basic YouTube MP3 rip to save everyone the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Yeah me Mike and BMF were all clueless as to where the track was from lol. We all thought the track was crap besides Techs verse lololol.

Quote Originally Posted by LTB